So...Who was your favourite player on FM 2011?

for me its got to be how much you can get for nothing, the likes of Chris Riggott and Calum Davenport were solid in many football league saves i created. Although none can compare to Abukari Yakubu signed in league 1 with southampton, was still trying to keep micah richards out in the premiership two seasons later, absolute beast.

Killian Brennan.

Helped me get Bath from BSP to EPL! Played every game in every season until the premier league and he broke his leg in pre season! Didn't play far enough for him to recover so he never played in the premier league...

Steven davis, stayed loyal to the rangers and eventually in his lest season at his best we won the champions league.
Also tom cairney and necid are utter legends also.

FMRTE FTL..

Nope just luck, didn't play him in cup competitions, and i never said he started every game.. I've used FMRTE once on FM10 and it ****** my computer over so never used it again..

Nope just luck, didn't play him in cup competitions, and i never said he started every game.. I've used FMRTE once on FM10 and it ****** my computer over so never used it again..

You didn't play him in cup competitions? Therefor he didn't play every game, of every season, did he?

Quite a lot of them for me. Ganso, Neymar, Axel Witsel, Pavel Niakhaichyk, Artem Milevskyi, Javi Martinez, Javier Pastore and Landon Donovan stood out though.

gotta be the combination I got in cardiff team: Yaya Sanogo, complete striker upfront, Vaclav Kadlec and Adem Ljajic on the wings as inside forwards all provided by this greek playmaker regen I managed to get on a free, Michalis Argyriou (little did I know at the time his PA was 188).

Couldn't pick one out of them 4, but when all 4 are on the pitch at the same time, I was almost guaranteed a win.

1. Guillermo Ochoa (great keeper in all my saves + he's cheap)
2. Enzo Maresca (free transfer, every season of every game I've had him he's had an average rating of at least 7.25...even if the rest of the players were playing *****)
3. Vaclav Kadlec (only bought him in my final proper save - had 3 in total - but he was top class and kept improving)

David Silva And Sergio Aguero And Also Joe Hart All Been Amazing For Me In My Manchester City Save

Neymar Couldn't score for me he was on like 9 goals a season :/

Eren Derdiyok, Bayer Leverkusen striker. Had him at Arsenal, Leverkusen and Juventus, had a GPG ratio of over 1.2 or something each time. Well whatever it was he scored more goals than games played. Absolutely insane in a 4-4-2, never tried anything else.

Fellaini for me, hands down.

had a Newcastle save where in the second season I signed him, Romelu Lukaku, Eden Hazard and Steven Defour. These Belgian beasts were the backbone of my team until 2022. Lukaku was immense as a deep lying forward (around 425 goals in 575 games), same for Hazard and Defour with assists.

But favourite player goes to Fellaini. he was the cheapest out of the 4 and in his first season averaged 7.78, his highest being in season 4 where he finished with a 8.42 average. also, my best memory from that save was being 3-0 down against Athletico Madrid in the CL semi-final, season 2017. lukaku had been taken off injured and my usual regen sub had to miss the game due to pickin up too many yellows. Fellaini was competent at playin ST so I moved him up to fill the spot. he scored 5 goals in the last 20 minutes, 3 headers from corners, a powerful shot from just outside the box and a tap in to get us through.

immense.