So who's been impressive?

<----------- this lad

..and the german youngsters

Oh, and Ozil is better than at unlocking defences than Xavi.
Elia and Sanchez are amazing.
Tshabalala goal <3

Magid Bougherra(Sp?)-Algeria
Sure he plays for Rangers and has spent time in the low leagues but he's done a good job for his country.

He plays for Liverpool actually.

Edit: Disregard this, it was only rumours.

Last edited:
i have watched every game so far so i will post a few:

Jon-Tae-Sa(North Korea): looks like the kind of striker that could do well in England

Mesit Ozil(Germany): The flair player in the German side could be a world beater

Vincent Enyeama(Nigeria): Excellent shot stopper and still for a keeper at a young ish age

Giovani Dos Santos(Mexico): Im pretty sure Harry Redknapp will keep hold of this boy now especially is their in the Champs league. has got bags of talent real quick and skillfull.

Nicholas Bendtner(Denmark): Watched him in the first game against Holland and he looked very dangerous upfront on his own.

Landon Donovan(U.S.A): If this man dosent get a permanent move to the Premiership then its stupid. opens up defences so easily and can finish brilliantly aswell.

Diego Forlan(Ureguay): Just when it looked like Ureguay might struggle especially with Luis Suarez on his **** most of the time he digs them out of a hole. His penalty against South Africa was one of the best i have ever seen.

Tulio Tanaka(Japan): Looks like a rock of a centre back. Could do ok in the Premiership.

Alexis Sanchez(Chile): The lad is only 21 and looking like a world beater already. He looks like a better version of Aaron Lennon. Big move for him could happen this summer.

Eljero Elia(Holland): Only seen him as a sub so far but looks like a really tasty footballer. Seemed to me like a finished article of Ryan Babel.

Tanaka's been a rock again today, but the midfield in front of him has been making it relatively easy as well. Japan is one of the few Asian teams that have genuine size at the back to match most European teams.

He plays for Liverpool actually.
he does? I had a look at Liverpools roster and he's not on there. someone should update wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangers_F.C.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madjid_Bougherra
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2890...nes-top-of-the-match-madjid-bougherra-algeria

"The 27-year-old won just about every tackle he went into and kept the England strikers at bay. The Rangers defender neutralised England forward Emile Heskey and got the better of him in every physical battle."

Prince-Boateng has been great through 2 games. He's probably been the most solid player outside of the big names so far.

Asamoah Gyan
Matsui (Japan)
Landon Donovan
Mesut Ozil
Gelson Fernandes
Alexis Sanchez
Nigel De Jong

Ryan Nelsen was immense last game. Granted Italy looks pretty bad but he was carrying a pretty much semi-pro squad on his shoulders. He did a great job helping his CB partner get over the penalty as well.

Forlan, Gyan, Enyeama, Sneijder, Vera, Barrios, Paston (NZ keeper) Robinho, Juan, Nelsen, Pepe, Van Bommel, Khune, Gerrard, Honda, Julio Tous Tanaka, Donovan, Bradley, Fucile, Gervinho

Imo, Nadir Belhadj has been a constant threat even though he's a defender.

Alexis Sanchez. Looking forward to seeing what he produces today.