So who's been impressive?

Mesut Ozil .. pacey, good technique, very creative, hopefully germany will get far into the competition and this guy will prove himself.

Ozil has been fantastic in World Cup, like little Xavi, his passes have been wonderful finding his team-mates. Quite sure he will end this summer in some big clubs.

Guys, usually the good players are in the winning teams, and for that we still have to wait until the second round. Who is going to vote for a North Korean player if they didnt even made it to the next round? Also if you noticed, the teams from the "Americas" have been sort of dominated this WC so far. I am sure that 7 out of 8 will pass to the next round. Personally I am surprised by Mexico attacking style, very nice to watch. And USA have been playing well too. Donovan is a must buy for any european side next year. I am disappointed with the african sides. Only Ghana seems to have a chance of going through and tbh, they are not that impressive. As of tomorrow, the real WC starts!!!

Guys, usually the good players are in the winning teams, and for that we still have to wait until the second round. Who is going to vote for a North Korean player if they didnt even made it to the next round? Also if you noticed, the teams from the "Americas" have been sort of dominated this WC so far. I am sure that 7 out of 8 will pass to the next round. Personally I am surprised by Mexico attacking style, very nice to watch. And USA have been playing well too. Donovan is a must buy for any european side next year. I am disappointed with the african sides. Only Ghana seems to have a chance of going through and tbh, they are not that impressive. As of tomorrow, the real WC starts!!!
Donovan plays for Everton already mate :D

Gervinho for Ivory Coast,
Elano for Brazil,
Mesut Özil for Germany,
Robert Green for USA,
Lucas Barrios for Paraguay,
Montolivo for Italy,
Dos Santos for Mexico,
and so many more

that would be correct 8-|

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

I swear he went on loan for 12 games and then went back to LA Galaxy

Are you going to tell me the efforts of Ryan Nelsen and Jong tae-se aren't worth noticing because their team sucked? If anything that makes what they do even more impressive. They're standouts for pretty much semi-pro teams ho have held their own against big boys. Typical corksniffer attitude.

Ozil has been fantastic in World Cup, like little Xavi, his passes have been wonderful finding his team-mates. Quite sure he will end this summer in some big clubs.

He's been better so far in this tournament.

Ashley Cole.

he's been quality so far this tournament, possibly the best left back in the tournament, although Coentrao of Portugal has been top notch aswell

Diego Forlan has been a gem in this world cup and I have enjoyed Keisuke Honda's performance also.

Keisuke Honda has been brilliant.

3 games, 2 goals and 2 assists, and carried his team into the final 16. :wub:

Nicolas Anelka :p

ROFL *****! :D he's de one to mke all the news! hehehehehehe. Honda for Japan has been gr8. the Japan National Team has impressed me and i hope they get far! Alexis Sanchez too but he needs to have a beta composure infront of goal! hope they beat Spain 2 day to send em packing :p