• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 203
  • Views Views 10K

Who's Going Down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is football, anything can happen kid

Well considering Man Utd would have to lose virtually every game and the teams at the bottom would have to win every game, it won't happen.

Well considering Man Utd would have to lose virtually every game and the teams at the bottom would have to win every game, it won't happen.

The Glazers could somehow really **** up...giving united a points deduction, or even immediate relegation from the prem because of Fergie bribing refs..like i said, anything can happen

Don't know, just have a feeling Blackburn will go down, like the other man said, I just don't think the sacking of Allardyce was right really.
Plus I don't think West Ham will get relegated. Keep getting results like today and they will be safe.

Just realised they're 15th and only 2 points off relegation zone! I can understand why now, thought they were around mid table.

The Glazers could somehow really **** up...giving united a points deduction, or even immediate relegation from the prem because of Fergie bribing refs..like i said, anything can happen

I can tell you are a rugby fan, you talk the biggest load off **** ever.

It IS the most tightest league right now in my opinion, I mean Newcastle are 9th but only six points above relegation!

if a team loses 3 on the bounce they're right in the mixer, it's gonna go down the final day of the season with about 6 teams still with a 'chance' of going down.

I have never really liked Wigan, don't know why, just one of those teams who you dislike :/

Wigan
Wolves
Blackpool (although Holoway is my favourite manager)

18. Wolves
19. West Brom
20. Wigan

The "w's" apart from west ham

this is football, anything can happen kid

Indeed, if Birmingham win every one of their remaining games and we pick up less than 3 from our remaining games, we'll go down. In football, that's not gonna happen, kid.

I don't think Blackpool will go down, Adam will see them through and they have a run of 4 home games which will be crucial for their season. They're pretty strong away from home too.

Back