So... Who's Going Down?

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 203
  • Views Views 10K

Who's Going Down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bang on. They're only 6 points off the drop zone. Basically, any team 9th and below is in danger, its that ridiculously close this season.

that is also why i had to include Everton :O(A)

And because it's that tight, it makes each week interesting, could be a very interesting finish.

that is also why i had to include Everton :O(A)

Everton-how could you :O

But you're right mate, we're nowhere near safe as we're too inconsistent. If we lose to Birmingham on Wednesday, we're back in it. Yet, we're only a few points off a Europa League spot. It's just mind boggling this season

Everton-how could you :O

But you're right mate, we're nowhere near safe as we're too inconsistent. If we lose to Birmingham on Wednesday, we're back in it. Yet, we're only a few points off a Europa League spot. It's just mind boggling this season

no-ones voted for you yet though :P

I think that it will be like this (in brackets is points from 17th place):
(17th: West Bromwich Albion)
18th: West Ham United (2)
19th: Wolverhampton Wanderers (5)
20th: Wigan Athletic (8)
I hope Blackpool stay up though, I :wub: Ian Holloway + DJ Campbell (What an awesome name :P!).

His first names actually dudley, which isn't such an awesome name.

18th) Blackpool
19th) West Brom
20th) Wigan

no-ones voted for you yet though :P

Give it time lol. But I think most sensible people figure that Moyes will do enough to keep the team focused enough to stay up, and win the games we need to. I'm starting to shift my blame away from the some of the players (and board) to the coaching staff. Somethings not right. The games I've seen where we've lost, he's been the only person on the sidelines getting the team fired up to fight, whereas the rest of the coaching staff have always remained seated saying nothing. He's had no advice from Round or anybody else in case he's missed something regarding the oppossition, or if any Everton players are making mistakes/struggling.

But back on OT lol....going for Wigan, West Brom and Blackpool. Simply because they're struggling defensively, and the've been found out, and West Ham have at last hit form. I think Wolves and Birmingham will do enough to stay up.

Last edited:
yeah mate i know it was a joke ence the ;)
allthough i don't like wenger cus he's a moaning git.i hope u win the leauge cus it would make a refreshing change.back to the subject i think we will go down cus pullis has lost the plot.spending 8 million on kenwyn jones who is bone idle and selling tuncay and not playing gudjohnson is a joke.we deserve to go down

I'm guessing the next 3/4 games will pretty much determine the fate of who gets relegated.

18. Wolves (Don't think their side is good enough)
19. Blackpool (Same as Wolves and they lack depth and with Adam out they're going to struggle)
20. Wigan (Lucky to escape in previous seasons and this year they'll go)

Everton will stay up, too much quality to go down (as much as I hate to say it). Honestly, I hope they sort their off the field problems out in the summer and all, I know how worried their fans are, not good to see.

don't matter how you get three point's in this leauge.nowdays it's about staying up not beautiful footy anymore.
Mainly because of Stoke coming to the prem, hate pulis his way of football is horrible.

Mainly because of Stoke coming to the prem, hate pulis his way of football is horrible.

You play to your strengths to survive. People may not like it, but football doesn't have to be beautiful to be successful

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

Everton will stay up, too much quality to go down (as much as I hate to say it). Honestly, I hope they sort their off the field problems out in the summer and all, I know how worried their fans are, not good to see.

We've got quality mate, but look where we at lol. You're right though, we will stay up. Though most of this seaason, we have not deserved too.

how do you work that out where were you before abramovich took over.fighting for sirvival like us
I believe we were knocking on the top 4's door then Roman came along and he pushed us into it.

Yes you play to your strengths the first season or so but why keep buying players year after year to hoof the ball up top its just horrible..

I believe we were knocking on the top 4's door then Roman came along and he pushed us into it.

Yes you play to your strengths the first season or so but why keep buying players year after year to hoof the ball up top its just horrible..
like i say it's about three point's nowday's not slick footy.the prem is about money .the higher you finish the more money you get.that's why it don't matter how you get your three point's

more people think blackpool then west ham :(

i am 100% sure that we (blackpool) will stay up

Back