Soft spots for teams after a good FM game

andywilmot

Reaction score
do any of you do this ?... ever since a good save a while back ive had a soft spot for Everton, always check how there doin & feel bad when they have tragic results

Dortmund after a truly epic FM 2005 file. Jan Koller, Dede, Roman Weidenfeller. <3

do any of you do this ?... ever since a good save a while back ive had a soft spot for Everton, always check how there doin & feel bad when they have tragic results

You must feel bad a lot then. ;)

Juventus. <3

yeah i do slightly follow some teams after a decent FM game, most recently charlton rotherham in both of the saves i have played atleast 6 seasons and although i never got either upto the prem they were still fun and challenging saves

Hayes & Yeading- After one of my best FM saves ever, I even liked their official facebook page!

Saturn
I was disappointed to learn it has dissolved

Last edited:
Notts County. They were brilliant to manage when they had lots of money. Won everything with them.

Huddersfield Town, Palermo, and Reading. All of them were amazing saves for me.

sheffield wednesday
especially when they got relegated lmao :( i did so well with them on fm10 :p

Braga in the past (related to that, a dislike of an obscure Portugese side who knocked us out of the cup semis in my last season), more recently AIK, mostly for the end of FM 10, though also managed brief success on 11 as well, and may make them a team I look out to manage each year. Also like their fb page despite knowing no Swedish.

Napoli :wub:

Won the Seria A in my first season: Cavani, Sosa Lavezzi, Hamsik, others and i just watched them live for the first time against City on Wednesday and they were epic.

FM11

Napoli, Dortmund, Everton and Porto Best saves I've ever done, especially my Napoli and Dortmund saves!