Soft spots for teams after a good FM game

Now have a soft spot for Torquay thanks to incredibly successful save-actually watched the FA Cup draw IRL to see who they'd get lol

Sporting Clube de Braga. It all started as a joke to a friend at the beginning of last season when Braga knocked his favourite team (Sevilla) out of the CL. When I got FM11 I started a save with them just for the lols and I absolutely loved it, and ended up following their games till the UC final. Gutted they lost, but I was proud of 'my' boys nonetheless... After managing them for 5-6 seasons I have the right to call them my boys, don't I?

I also grew a very soft spot for Arles-Avignon. Love those guys.

Huddersfield L1 to champions league final in 5 seasons(and only lost 8-2 to barca!)

And Aachen first ever game on fm 2010 got sacked by spurs and went to them 4 seasons later fightin for 1st in the bundesliga and prayin that we don't draw man city in europa league

I've got a soft spot for Newcastle and Cardiff after my saves with them. Newcastle game went into 2026 on FM11!

Arminia Bielefeld. When i wanted to do a German save, i'd recently read about their financial problems at the end 2011 and thought it would make a good challenge. My save is into its 11th year. Arminia Bielefeld still have money problems, i have to sell players and rebuild the team each year, but we are just won the league & cup double.