Sol Campbell To Join Man Utd

weird, thought he's gonna sign for my beloved toon. i'll be really surprised if it occurs. anyway, where's your source?

Oh come on its come from the Daily Mirror. What do people expect from that comic.

surely not? hed be way better off at a championship club he is not premier league level any more

They seem to be doing ok without any defenders as it is :)

He wouldn't be too bad just ill the end of the season
especially if Rio is gona be out for ages aswell as oshea & evans

Shame, he would have liked Newcastle so much more.

I wouldn't be surprised. With all of United's defensive injury problems, he would be a great back up option. Fergie may also be looking to use him as a coach after he's retired...?

:S

Or just not wanting to spend millions on a BACKUP player... Big teams do it all the time...

It's a smart move. Why buy the milk when you get the cow for free?

further proof of uniteds worsening finances...

I don't think so

Ferdinand
Vidic
Evans
O'Shea
Wes Brown

They can all play at CB so maybe he doesn't want to splash on a CB when he doesn't really need to?

its just good to see, for once, an ex spurs player won't be breaking our bank.
I guess its a win win, its free after all

I think it could be a good move for United and for Sol. Fergie will be able to get the most out of him and he has a wealth of experience and knowledge to share with the younger players. Look at Michael Owen. Everyone thought it was a bad move for United but I have no complaints over what he's done so far.

Fitting place for him if he does join.

One of the biggest ****** in English football heading to a club... well, let's keep it mild... a club that 'suits' him.