Sol Campbell to world cup???

Suprise suprise, Spurs fans thinking King who is actually the most injury prone player ever has a chance of getting into the sqaud...

why, hes been one of our best defenders this season?

Seriously oO), from what ive seen hes been injured a lot and was pants in the beginning of the season, the 4 i mentioned are much betetr IMO

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Suprise suprise, Spurs fans thinking King who is actually the most injury prone player ever has a chance of getting into the sqaud...

Well, hes a world class defender as shown against: Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City. and hes played twice as many games then Ferdinand this season, so why not...?

Seriously oO), from what ive seen hes been injured a lot and was pants in the beginning of the season, the 4 i mentioned are much betetr IMO

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Well, hes a world class defender as shown against: Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City. and hes played twice as many games then Ferdinand this season, so why not...?

How the **** is he a world class defender? He only has 1 ******* leg for starters.

hahah clam down people - Either Fabio is sure that he's going to name theo walcott and/or Sol Campbell in his squad (unlikely) or wanted to see zamora who isn't obviously playing or (more likely) he's picking neither sol nor theo and has thus gone to Chelsea to see an entirely pointless game but perhaps to see cashely hole and joe

I very much doubt Sol is even near the squad, probably not even in Fabio's mind as a possible player.

Englands CB for the World Cup will be out of -
Terry
Ferdinand
Upson
King
Jagielka

I very much doubt Sol is even near the squad, probably not even in Fabio's mind as a possible player.

Englands CB for the World Cup will be out of -
Terry
Ferdinand
Upson
King
Jagielka

I'm glad you're not picking the squad.

Upson over Dawson?

Well the provisional squad has been announced - and unfortunately Sol didn't make it (quel horreur!) but Jamie Carragher did - uh what? i know he's good but does he deserve this? please comment and also maybe take a look at my new story??

i can understand the carragher pick, but noway would sol be anywere near good enough for england,.

Depends, whether or not you could risk him against fast young players like Balotelli or Aguero. For me, you'd need to stick with younger players than him, despite his experience. I heard somewhere, that Dawson doesn't have World Cup experioence so they wouldn't take him, how do you expect him to get the experience if you don't pick him. Terry, Campbell and Scholes all had to start somewhere.

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

I'm glad you're not picking the squad.

Upson over Dawson?

I would take Mathew Kilgallon over Upson.

joker... although admittedly so would I - someone made a decent shout at Michael Turner - obviously he shouldn't be included now but i think at some point - during friendlies that are non important he should get a call up if he consistently plays well like he was