gener4

Reaction score
I have a great tactic that I think you will enjoy. I have worked on this with Arsenal, and Bristol Rovers in an old save.... it has worked well, winning me three EPL titles, and two CL crowns.

Scoring is stupendous - averaging nearly 3.5 goals per game. See attached.

Thoughts?

Looks good considering your playing ridgewell :p
and btw 19 have downloaded so not really nothing

sorry mate - new here - where do i see the DL's?

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

ah yes, there it is - 19 views.... my bad

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Actually - Ridgewell is a spare - the screen cap of the formation was from a 4-0 away win at Blackburn. Pretty good romp.

no it does not - it's a far post corner play with two men challenging the keeper.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:40 PM ----------

Once you guys have tried it out a bit let me know what you think... I'm always open for suggestions if I missed something

how long did it take you to win the CL? It looks too attacking..

How did you manage to get Messi, Ferdinand, Baines, De Rossi... (Hart, Lukaku, Ridgewell) by December 1st 2012? Fair old team there mate! Revamped alot

Anyway, how much do you concede per game?

I think that's the sole purpose of the tactic,that's why the name of it is Solid 3-2-3-2 Attack

yeah, i can read. :p It just looks like it could be exposed easily if you came up against a good team in a knockout competition.

To OP: can you kindly post screenies of your latest CL campaign, if it's not too much to ask for. Thanks.

Sorry for the delay gents...

@qwertystroka - first CL was 2010 over Marseilles, and then again in 2011 against Chelsea. I concede just shy of one goal per game 0.88. Perhaps a little more in CL play as the quality of competition is better.

@joe157 - see above for goals conceded - I'll include some screens. As for the transfers, I sold a shitload of players and the board let me keep a lot of the transfer cash. Messi actually requested a transfer for personal reasons... Hart, Baines, and Rio were all had for the right price (Rio lost his place through injury)....

As you can see, Real smoked me in the CL semis 2nd leg. I don;t dress a backup goalie since the chance of him getting sent off/injured is rare... well.... there you have it. Hart went down in the 4th minute

Last edited:
Anybody with any feedback?

How's it working out for you guys???

Do you have screenshots with your Bristol City game? I'm going to try this tactic, it looks really promising. I will give you feedback when I played at least 10 games (Due team being gelled)

WOW. If your going to steal one of JP Woodys tactics you might at least give him some credit for it. Its the winger edit of his V3 tactics. Shamefull,

Really. Well considering I've never used anyones tactics but my own, I haven't "stolen" anything. Pi$$ off.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

would this work in a minimum or maximum pitch?

Yeah - there are thus far no real pitch size issues that I've run in to. I use max size.

I have a very similar tactic to this and it works really well.

Never thought that with your lineup you might win regardless of what grand tactic you use?