Never thought that with your lineup you might win regardless of what grand tactic you use?
So, when I score 7 against Hull and beat Man City 4-1, that's down to my players and definitely not my tactics? Yeah, good one. Besides, with tweaking my tactic falls apart.

e: if you're talking to me, that is.

@Taz -> I feel you. yes, we have good squads... run them in a base 4-4-2 and they'll still win 50% of the games.... that's not the point though... we've created tactics that turn GREAT teams into unbeatables. Last season, I had 31 games where I won by 3 or MORE goals, including 13 games with 5+ goals scored, in arguably the best league in the WORLD.

@Taz -> I feel you. yes, we have good squads... run them in a base 4-4-2 and they'll still win 50% of the games.... that's not the point though... we've created tactics that turn GREAT teams into unbeatables. Last season, I had 31 games where I won by 3 or MORE goals, including 13 games with 5+ goals scored, in arguably the best league in the WORLD.

OH my GOD no FRICKEN wayYYY!!!

Messi requested to be transfer listed for "personal reasons" I still had to pay 41m for him.

@The Shots - No idea. Injuries I'd assume.

you do realise thats with barcelona and you have essentially the best squad in the world, meaning you could do that with any decent tactic. test it out with a smaller team and post your results before i think about trying it out myself

Its lookd as if though it leaks goals easily....but I am going to try it out for a bash

you do realise thats with barcelona and you have essentially the best squad in the world, meaning you could do that with any decent tactic. test it out with a smaller team and post your results before i think about trying it out myself

I absolutely DO realise that. But even with the BEST teams in the world, there's a difference between winning every game 2-0 and winning every game 5-1.

Gona give this a go. I understand how you got Messi into Arsenal, i got ronaldo back to united within 2 years.

But how on earth did you get rio ferdinand into Arsenal?

Edit. First 3 games 3-0, 5-2, 0-4

Very good start. the only bad thing is the most obvious, having no wing protection and teams who play AMR/AML will be difficult to defend against.

Last edited: