Songs/Bands that you would never tell anyone you like thread!

Surprised nobody's said Coldplay yet.

Yeah, them.

Outrageous! why would anyone be embarrassed liking them <) everyone used to like em when Rush of Blood came out :) couldn't watch a tv channel without hearing a song in an advert/background music!

Dont really care about what people think of what music I listen to but I will listen to any and I really mean any genre of music.
I will listen to anything from rap to classical even heavy metal to new age.As long as the song is good I will like it.
But probably this song that I say in the Eurovision it was so cheesey but I thuaght it was hilarious and thats why I liked it.
YouTube - "Serbia" Eurovision Song Contest 2010

Its so bad but thats why I like it also I really liked the French one from that year.

that rebecca black song is so **** :p its not her its the lyrics im sure if she could write some decent ones then she could be quite good but that song was **** id rather listen to justin bieber it pains me to say

Dont really care about what people think of what music I listen to but I will listen to any and I really mean any genre of music.
I will listen to anything from rap to classical even heavy metal to new age.As long as the song is good I will like it.
But probably this song that I say in the Eurovision it was so cheesey but I thuaght it was hilarious and thats why I liked it.

Its so bad but thats why I like it also I really liked the French one from that year.

Oh, I can trump that.

YouTube - Ukraine - Verka Serduchka - Eurovision 2007

OH GOD IT'S SO HORRIBLY CATCHY

All of you hating on Rebecca Black need to man up and just accept it's the pinnacle of song production and its lyrical genius. I know now the days of week, by heart. That I should eat cereal in the mornings, and have an immense understanding of the complexities of choosing whether to sit in the back or front seat.

Fun, fun, fun, fun!

Why are people criticising singers on this thread of all ? It's mean for guilt pleasures, I actually liked Eenie Meenie by the Biebs

All of you hating on Rebecca Black need to man up and just accept it's the pinnacle of song production and its lyrical genius. I know now the days of week, by heart. That I should eat cereal in the mornings, and have an immense understanding of the complexities of choosing whether to sit in the back or front seat.

Fun, fun, fun, fun!
I was suprized when I went into school today and no one had heard it.I mean I can't believe they all have lives.ha ha.I think the song is ok.Its definatley not the worst Ive ever heard.I also think its very funny that its one of the most popular videos on you tube and has something like 90k dislikes.