Songs/Bands that you would never tell anyone you like thread!

Bon Jovi and Poison maybe? Quite cheesy really. And Toby Keith. Aside from Johnny Cash, he's the only country artist I like (well, maybe Willie Nelson too). I'm not ashamed of it though.

Is it bad that I really like the new Jessie J song? Not usually my kind of music, but Price Tag is awesome...

The Kooks, The Wombats, Two Door Cinema Club, The Smiths, The Pigeon Detectives (H):wub:

I was suprized when I went into school today and no one had heard it.I mean I can't believe they all have lives.ha ha.I think the song is ok.Its definatley not the worst Ive ever heard.I also think its very funny that its one of the most popular videos on you tube and has something like 90k dislikes.

its only popular because people are watching and trolling/hating

and its only got 90k dislikes because the owner only put the like/dislike bar up like today or yesterday or something, would probably have had 5mill if it had been on from the start

Oh good god, I had never heard that Rebecca Black song until now (apart from the rather hilarious death metal cover which I heard a few days ago) and i have to say it is the most offensive thing to my ears I have ever endured.

My guiltiest pleasures would have to be Lily Allen and Coldplay, plus the track Miley Cyrus did with Timbaland :( I should definitely hate them all, and yet I don't :(

Not embarrassed of any of my music.

My iTunes ranges from GNR, to the killers, to Take That, to Johnny Cash to James Blunt.

All awesome music.

Linkin Park.
I used to LOVE them when they made songs like What I've Done and Numb. They are OK now, but their past songs were the best

Linkin Park.
I used to LOVE them when they made songs like What I've Done and Numb. They are OK now, but their past songs were the best
Completely agree. Hybrid Theory was a fantastic album.

But now they have just turned to ****, trying to be too mainstream :S

lol, Linkin' Park were always mainstream. they just aimed towards hormonal pubescent idiots.

Which I was.

That Bob Dylan-esque version almost makes it good until you start focusing on the lyrics.

Guilty pleasure is definitely cheesy 80s and early 90s songs. ABBA ftw.