Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Quick question as too why I have never had FM before, I go for the Fifa Manager but after years I have decided I need a change so some quick questions to see if it is worth changing from Fifa to FM
1. Does it now have Premiership real kits, badges, etc without having to mess about installing 3rd party ones?
2. Is there Cup celebrations? because there is nothing I hate more than working hard all season just to see the game send me an email saying congratulations??? wheres the player excitement jumping around, cup??? anything this time or is it basically the same game from years ago with a few added extras but no major changes that make a huge difference to making a manager game actually feel real and worth buying?

Thanks

Your nickname says it all . Football Manager is and always will be the best managing simulator

to answer your questions, if you dont have any kits or logos or whatever, you have to download them, if you do, just tranfer them to the new FM

as for the second, NO, you get a kiss in a cheek from your mom, and that's all !

1) No, it doesn't, but the eager fans of FM-Base have them up in a jiffy and they're hardly a hassle to install.

2) If you think a manager game is worth buying simply because of player animations after a match, I feel sorry for you.

Wtf? You don't play the game just to see some cup celebration. You play to have fun. And I'll have you know when I win a cup and I get a message it puts a smile on my face :)

So you think that when the season is done and you've won the Double yet there is no on field cup celebration or lifting or anything your delighted with that?

You can answer all of these questions yourself by getting the demo. Simple as.

EDIT: Sorry you only play half a season in the demo. But if you get satisfaction from a player jumping around, I pity you. Winning a Cup in FM is far more rewarding in multiple ways.

Just think it would be a nice add on to actually get something for winning it, every game EVER has a celebration when you win something but for some reason FM seems to have nothing they've only just got 3D matches and its a game, Sky TV beat them too it. But yes each to there own and for me as sad as you may think it is I wouldn't like to part with £30 for a game I just wouldn't enjoy winning on. The goals look unrealistic and tacky

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

My mom hired a stripper when I won Champions League with FC Porto

exactly

Just think it would be a nice add on to actually get something for winning it, every game EVER has a celebration when you win something but for some reason FM seems to have nothing they've only just got 3D matches and its a game, Sky TV beat them too it. But yes each to there own and for me as sad as you may think it is I wouldn't like to part with £30 for a game I just wouldn't enjoy winning on. The goals look unrealistic and tacky

Well you have made that decision rather quickly. What was the point of asking?

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

exactly

Football Manager > Fifa Manager , nuff said

You get a message of congratulations, and for me that's enough. BTW, FM beat Sky to 3D, just sayin'.

A word of advice, though: Don't come on an FM website and criticise FM, and expect people to agree and slap you on the back.

Well why are you here in first place ? Reason why noby here buy's this game is because its unrealstic. No one really cares about the Match play etc, more what you can do with the game.

You get a message of congratulations, and for me that's enough. BTW, FM beat Sky to 3D, just sayin'.

A word of advice, though: Don't come on an FM website and criticise FM, and expect people to agree and slap you on the back.

I dont expect a pat on the back mate just airing my personal views which everyone may disagree with but my opinion counts to me because its my money i'd be spending ;) downloading demo now

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Well why are you here in first place ? Reason why noby here buy's this game is because its unrealstic. No one really cares about the Match play etc, more what you can do with the game.

To ask the initial question as i didnt no if it had them or not

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Plus to be fair everyone moaned about fifa 2010 not having celebrations on consoles :)

I dont expect a pat on the back mate just airing my personal views which everyone may disagree with but my opinion counts to me because its my money i'd be spending ;) downloading demo now

So basically you are coming here simply to criticise FM, not have a real debate over the pros and cons of each. This would not be the place to come either.

ive never played fifa manager i was a champ fam ans then got the very first fm and id never go anywere else the wife loves me playing it cus im out her hair and as for wining stuff it puts more than a smile on me face lol best game ever no football fan should be with out it

So basically you are coming here simply to criticise FM, not have a real debate over the pros and cons of each. This would not be the place to come either.

James I did just say I was downloading the demo.

My initial thing was a question then everyone took the bate now I was simply stating how i'd prefer to have celebrations in a manager game as none do and to me its annoying because i like champagne boats & hos

I'm sorry but FM is the most realistic MANAGEMENT SIM, in footy. So what about celebration and what not who cares, in this game you do everything a manager does, in the fifa one al you do is pick a sqaud, i bet in fifa manager you can buy Cristian Ronaldo for about one penny.

You played fifa manager for years and I assume that you liked it? Wow mate, that's quite a feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.