Downloaded the sound pack & put it the folders as described,when I press the "Test" button in preferences>display and sound I have crowd noise,but when I play a game I have no sound at all.

I have ticked all the right boxes & have started a new game but still nothing :(

Any help will be much appreciated.

have you got past the friendlys yet? as you wont get much sound in those games if any you need to play 1st league game and see if theres sound then

Thanks for replying.Yeah mate I started a new game off just to see, skipped past the friendlys & played 3 league games but no sound at all,except when I press the test button,I'm sure I have all the folders in the right place cos Ive read all your advice before attempting it.

hmmm well if your sure youve put the sound and the events folder in the right place and tick "play all" in preferences (next to the test button you said) then im not sure what could be the problem,as nothing can go wrong if these steps are taken really its pretty simple,have a look in the data folder in programs where you extracted the files to and just check to see if you only have 1 folder named default in sounds,and 2 folders in events called match sounds and events

Yep sure have,the only thing I'm not sure about is,when I click open the events file should there be another file which is named events or should it just be the two files "events & match sound".

Thanks for your help.

its as you said there should just be events and match_sounds in the events folder,and 1 folder called default in the sounds folder,if you click on the default folder there be a list of wav files with the top one being called 0304_baddec,if you have "play all" set in sound settings in preferences you should definitly have the new sounds in game,even more so if you hear sounds when clicking "test" in preferences

Yeah have the 0304_baddec wav file at the top but no sound at all! they even play if I double click on them!

I did manage to get your advertising boards to work,so all is not lost :)

Thanks for your help.

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Earlier I thought I'd try taking the wav files out of the default folder,just to see if it made any difference.After reading that you said the wav files should be in a default folder I went back made a default folder & put the files back in there,went back on the game & hey presto I have sound!

Quality sounds too!! playing as Tottenham, I must say kudos to who ever put the "we've got Ledley at the back...you can stick s*l cam*bel* up yer ar*e" chant on there!

Got there in the end mate,many thanks for your help.

oh by the way,good result for your lot today.

lol wasnt my effort unfortunatly in creating the pack but it is a great pack and highly popular,bennico created it and barkermush from SI forum updated it for fm11 and added the chants, yeah you have to have a folder called "default" in sounds with the wav files in that,thought it would be something simple,glad you worked it out and all sorted now nice 1 :) ad boards are good too,i didnt make them just gave the link and advice on how to get them working,and lastly it was a good result i thought we might do well but 3-0 was pretty convincing just hope we do the same at charlton next game would as id prefer to win promotion than a run in the fa cup or both lol

Last edited:
Yeah well if you had'nt taken the time & effort to put the instructions & links on here I would'nt of downloaded them,so kudos to you.

We'll soften Charlton up for you today.;)

Last edited: