Lawler

Reaction score
Damien Lawler takes on his 1st managers job as new gaffer of southampton fc. His objective get southampton football club back on the footballing map and to the prem in just four years. follow his progress here and see if this was just to big a task for new comer Mr Lawler ... his 1st task pre season

good start to the season unlucky against Bordeaux

yea we played well but couldnt hold out ! cheers

update

Could be going better for newbie Damien Lawler , but not a terrible start by no means

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/tips-hints-and-links-to-make-a-better-fm-story-t29284.html
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/fm10-story-advice-t22083.html

not having a go as you are new, but so far this isnt really a story, just a series of screenshots of whats happened in your game save so far. give us your thoughts, details on your plans/ambitions/tactical vision, or at least just some writing and input from you, rather than just screenshots. have a read of the the 2 links above for advice on producing a good story.

we have a game updates thread if you just want to post your screenshots http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/post-your-game-updates-t25197.html

Thanks Jake :) sorry i didnt really no what i had to do . and cheers rollsie i will try .

Keep it going mate, i'm new aswel and don't really have the foggiest.

Thanks Jake :) sorry i didnt really no what i had to do . and cheers rollsie i will try .

no probs, would have been fine last year, but the bar has been raised this year thanks to a huge explosion of stories that start off in a smiliar fashion to yours and never make it past season one....... not accusing you anythng of course but a lot of regular members wont give it a second glance unless its really well produced as theyve lost confidence in the stories forum thanks to idiots psoting 3-4 stroies a week that die on their **** in no time.

Last edited:
tactics

im playing 4-3-3
davis 'keeper
Lloyd James right back
Dan Harding left back
Sol Campbell and Radhi Jaidi
solid back line :)

ali karimi Right mid Great signing for 1.6 mill
Joseph mills amazing pace down the left
Morgan Schneiderlin Centre mid Playmaker

Rickie Lambert Supporting forward
Papa Waigo Pure pace
Marek Saganowski Main threat

Quality team should get promoted with ease!

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Cheers Jake :) yea ive seen some really pointless storyies on here :/ Chrisvb good luck mate :D

Good squad there mate, should easily get promoted. Did you make up the ponits deduction.

I've just started as West Brom

So far signed - Sebastien Viera ( Free) Victor Moses (Loan) James McArthur (Hamilton). Can you recommend anyone else.

Transfer Round Up

Sol campbell was my best signing :) Solid as a rock at the back :)
Karimi only signing that cost anything . but he is worth every penny !
Very happy with my signings and with my deals for players out. now just need to get points on the board.

Good squad there mate, should easily get promoted. Did you make up the ponits deduction.

I've just started as West Brom

So far signed - Sebastien Viera ( Free) Victor Moses (Loan) James McArthur (Hamilton). Can you recommend anyone else.

Campbell Brilliant mmm jerome from birginham he should be transfer listed 1.4 mill i think ?! hope that helps and no im on -1 after 5 games but should rack up the points now :D

Just beat Newcastle in my First Championship game 2-0 at home. Two goals from Chris Brunt.

The only snag i had was on my 3d match engine the screen was black, so had to play only commentary. Any Ideas?