no i dont ! sorry i use 2d classic :) just beat charlton 3-1 now on 2 points . one goal a pice for Lambert jaidi and Schneiderlin . who have u signed ?

Victor Moses (Loan) Gary Hooper (Scunthorpe) James McArthur (Hamilton) Sebastien Viera (Free)

Already signed for Olympiakos. Still stuck on this black screen main stand match engine. Any Ideas at all mate?

no done wot soo ever mate :( sorry !

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

A thrilling 4-3 win over Colchester with two goals from Morgan Schneiderlin midfeild :) centre back Jaidi scored . then after 2 mins of added time gone supe pole Marek Saganowski got southampton all 3 points . thats now 2 wins on the trot for the Saints. Lawler had this to say' the team have really started to gel and play some great flowing football' he added 'if we play like this every match we will be sure to get a promotion place'

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

without the 10 point deduction the Saints would be two points clear at the top!

Good Lad, still trying to sort this match engine problem out, FM was working fine yesterday.

new starting XI

Still playing 4-3-3
davis 'keeper
Lloyd James right back
Dan Harding left back
Sol Campbell and Radhi Jaidi

ali karimi Right mid Great signing for 1.6 mill
Papa Waigo Pure pace (didnt have enough goal threat)
Morgan Schneiderlin Centre mid Playmaker

Rickie Lambert Supporting forward
Nabil El Zhar liverpool poacher with lightening pace
Marek Saganowski Main threat

Good Lad, still trying to sort this match engine problem out, FM was working fine yesterday.

ahh mate ! i bet thats soo anoyying ! hows your going ?

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:56 PM ----------

'Ryan Donaldson could not hit a cows **** with a banjo' shouts one of the saint mary faithful. The newcastle loan signing has played two games now for the saints ,in place of injured Rickie Lambert, has not managed a shot on target. Lawler had this to say after Southampton's 1-0 win over Leyton Orient 'Its safe to say Ryan hasnt had the best of starts to his season long loan but i am sure he can bounce back from his poor form. He is a young lad and needs time to adapt to his new team, some fans of the getting on his back is not going to help the lad'. Southampton find themselves 9th in the league 6 points off the play offs. With only 15 games gone Southampton have really played good football,They have only lost 2 games, won 9 and drawn 4. Without the 10 point deduction they would be sitting pretty in second place.

Last edited:
Southampton hammer minnows Buxton

A makeshift Southampton battered Buxton all over the pitch. Lawler said that the Buxton team should be proud as they fought to the last second of the match. (H)

Southampton captin Sol Campbell is out for at least 2 mounths with a hip injury he picked up in saints 3-1 win over Brighton. Damien Lawler had this to say to our reporters..'This is a major loss for the team. but we do have Neal Trotman , Chris Perry and Wayne Thomas as cover. Rickie Lambert will now be wearing the armband till sol returns.'

Saints Come Back

After 45 mins Southampton were 3-0 down to Norwich. They look dead and buried! But and inspirational team talk lifted the team. On came Donaldson and Waigo for disappointing duo Saganowski and El Zhar. A long range shot my Morgan gave saints a glimmer of hope then newcastle loanee Donalson headed home a cross from mills. The saints crowd were buzzing. Then on 86 mins he scored again with a place shot into the Norwich goal. He kissed his badge and pumped his arms in the air. Lawler said this after the game 'WOOW. what a game. we had a terrible 1st half but second half we were incredible. Donaldson ran his socks off today and got two goals for us. Well if that dosnt make the fans stop jeering him I dont know what will'. But a sadder note jaidi got injured after just 7 mins. This means both 1st choie centre halfs are now injured. Lawler commented on this too saying' well this bad luck but we have to deal with it simple, as ive said before we have cover.'
jaidi is out for 2 weeks leaving a dilemma for Lawler.

January transfer window is coming up soon Mr Lawler. Do you have any targets?
'No i dont have any particular palyers in mind but im if there is a good deal of course i will try and boost the squad but we dont need any players.
Are any players leaving the club ?
' We dont need to sell players we are in a good finical state but if theres a good deal i will do it for the best interest in the club.

After 24 games southampton finaly get into the play-offs with a 3-1 win over Colchester United. But it looks like Morgan Schniderland is on his way out of St mary's with PSG and Derby interested. Lawler would not be drawn on the subject.

'Cody Mcdonald out classed us' said Southampton manager Lawler. Once again the Norwich Southampton fixture brought goals goals goals.

good luck with this. when i was southampton i got them promoted first season to championship and then again to the premiership both automatic promotions. if you need any help or tips let me know.

Southampton have now slumped to 8th in the league . Lawler had this to say after there 3-3 draw with Trammere they are now with out a win in 4 games. 'We need to bounce back soon or our play off chance will be gone.I have faith in the squad that they can do this.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

and thank you fmguy . im okay for the moment :)

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:15 PM ----------

Amazing game :) Lawler ' great game , this make me happy im involed to the beautiful.Saganoski got 3 great goals. I hope he can keep up his good from.'(H)

Last edited: