Southgate Sacked!

Haha, go to the bookies now and put a quid on that and if that does happen sometime soon you'll be laughing all the way to the champions league, and also the bank.

Newcastle do need to sort themselves out though, another defeat yesterday :O And West Brom lost as well! What is happening!

LoL, the assistant manager...
Well, he ain't good enough for Newcastle.
All we need to be back again on the glorious days are a new chairman, like the Man City one and a good manager like Steve Bruce or Harry Redknapp.
Your a Newcastle fan and you still think Shearer is Manager? Absolute football knowledge from you there.

I've just saw John Barnes driving down the A66 towards the Riverside.

Haha don't say that Lee! You'll scare the living daylights out of every 'Boro fan!!

i think they gave him enough time and he struggled. shame hes a good man and im sure he will be back in football soon enough.

I think he is a good manager, thinking wise. His team plays good football, and are actually going out for a win instead of a draw. Their homeground - The Riverside was actually one of the most formidable place for the top four to visit. But his ability to buy players failed him, I guess. Almost none of the players that he had bought actually delivered. The massive flop called Alfonso Alves highlights this.

Praise the lord. And Steve Gibson.

Not sure how that will go. He is an inspirational character which might help but has never managed at that level.

Strachan is a heck of a better manager than Southgate in my opinion

Not sure how that will go. He is an inspirational character which might help but has never managed at that level.
He'll be the first decent manager Gibson has ever employed and the fans will love his no bullshit approach.

guys my friend is in the bookie business and he said that the 5 favorites to take over are as follows from favorite going down
Gordon Strachan
Ian Holloway
Neil Warnock
Gary Johnson
Dave Jones

guys my friend is in the bookie business and he said that the 5 favorites to take over are as follows from favorite going down
Gordon Strachan
Ian Holloway
Neil Warnock
Gary Johnson
Dave Jones
What a crock of ****. Keegan is 2nd favorite followed by Souness then Pearson. Its meaningless anyway because Strachan will be confirmed manager by Friday.

What a crock of ****. Keegan is 2nd favorite followed by Souness then Pearson. Its meaningless anyway because Strachan will be confirmed manager by Friday.
keegan and souness would not betray newcastle, and can i have a link to the strachan story please JP i cant find it anywhere

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

honestly i dont know why holloway is not up there, would be perfect for boro, did a great job at bristol rovers then Plymouth and look at blackpool, he will be great one day

keegan and souness would not betray newcastle, and can i have a link to the strachan story please JP i cant find it anywhere

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

honestly i dont know why holloway is not up there, would be perfect for boro, did a great job at bristol rovers then Plymouth and look at blackpool, he will be great one day
What do you mean Souness would not betray Newcastle? Souness is a former Boro player and captain.

What do you mean Souness would not betray Newcastle? Souness is a former Boro player and captain.
didnt realise i dont really follow boro sorry i follow city, i thought he was liverpool, and he was newcastle manager though he was ****

Liverpool bought him from Boro for a then British transfer record.