It's too late now for me, I'll try to have a look tomorrow. Most likely is that there's some city with the same name in Spain and Canada and one team is used in both, so they conflict. I have to see if I can find which one.

(Making a couple of quick tests. To start the Canadian database gives me an error with no other database loaded)

A quick look on teams in the Canadian leagues of the Canadian database I see no team with Spanish like name.

Last edited:
I think I've managed to solve the issue.

When I began with my database, a typo or something led me to delete a division I made, which had the 100000024 ID, so when loading both it looks for that in mine and doesn't find it. I've copied and pasted a fragment from the Canadian database into mine.

I've uploaded the fix to HERE

Hope it works well now. I've loaded a new save with both nations and all divisions active; the Coupe MaxMotion that has that ID in the Canadian file is present and with start date, so it should be working fine now. I haven't gone further to end a season or past the first phase because Spain has a huge load of divisions and my PC is getting slow, so that would take too long.

WOW Thanx a lot Death Ball! You gave your time to fix this issue, i'm very surprised to see my reprot has been taken so seriously from you ^^

Sorry even with Canda and Spain Fix laoded it STILL doesn't work...

See here View attachment 410743

Also tried to clear cache with no help...

I'm sorry to biotehr but also Bosnia and Herzegovina level 4 for FM14 (www fmscout.com/a-bosnia-and-herzegovina-level-4-for-fm14.html) give SAME problems with spain

See here the bug: View attachment 410743

Thank you for your time

Same for both cases, right?.

I looked into those two groups and they have the required 16 teams.

I'm downloading the Bosnia one. I'll have a look into it; but I don't have hopes to solve that, as it happens with the Canada and there is no team in Canada that remotely resembles the name of any Spanish team. Maybe they deleted teams from their databases that had the same ID as the missing ones? Seems unlikely both would do that with IDs from youth teams of the same two divisions. Or maybe is an issue with division IDs? That might be more likely. If it's the latter I may be able to solve it, otherwise I can't think of any other reason. Anyway let's see and hope I can solve it.

One thing, I'm sure the answer is yes, but it's a thing that's more easy to overlook than it may seem and I have to ask just to make sure: you did untick the non fix Spanish database, right?

In my computer the Canada had errors with the levels of their leagues, can you try in your computer loading the Spanish compatibility fix and, instead of the original Canada file, this? And tell me if those two together (nothing else) still give you the problem?

Last edited:
here I leave a link to a page where you can locate an next level to the Third Division. I can help as each group saying up from this level

she is ceroacero.com

If you have any doubt or question answer happy.

I think it would be better to leave the 2? division B Group 1 with 19

Sorry for my english

At PZSniper: Try this (Download link), it's just making the U19 teams ask for just 14 teams. In the Bosnia database (and surely likewise with the Canadian). I've checked it accepts it to be loaded; but I've not checked further.

At Xavi Castro: Thanks for the link (doesn't work for me, maybe browser), I already got a site with those divisions and I worked along that.

At first I thought to remove the Salamanca AC team as well; but apparently the plan is that this season only three teams will go down and starting from the next there'll be 20. Since Salamanca AC there looks highly likely to go down on its own and it is likely that some Salamanca team will pop up soon enough, I've decided to let it in for the sake of realism of the future seasons.

Though then again, perhaps more teams will disappear and next season again will have more or less than twenty. Like past season when group 1 had twenty one teams.

Now in Spanish for your comfort:

(Gracias por el enlace, que no me funciona (seguramente por mi navegador); ya encontr? una p?gina con las divisiones inferiores que es la que us? para esta.

Respecto al grupo 1 de Segunda B, al principio pens? quitar Salamanca AC; pero luego pens? que puesto que el plan es que esta temporada desciendan tres y a partir de la pr?xima tenga veinta, adem?s de que lo m?s seguro es que en poco tiempo aparezca un equipo de Salamanca, y que el Salamanca AC tiene todas las papeletas para descender la primera temporada si se le deja en manos de la IA, lo mejor era dejarlo ah? en aras de que sea realista la composici?n de los grupos en las siguientes temporadas.

Claro que luego igual vuelven a desaparecer equipos o surge alg?n problema y vuelva a haber un grupo 1 con m?s o menos de veinte equipos. El a?o pasado ten?a veintiuno.)

At Death Ball this is other link for the Spanish Competici?n siguetuliga.com. Dvisions appear almost all if not all (Regional Preferred, First Regional, Regional Second).

I hope to serve you and help run the link.'ll Help you all I can not even use the editor bien.En webpage FM.es cmplete doing a similar project.

I really appreciate your hard work Death Ball but last fix seems to be worse... loading it with Canada

Screenshot by Lightshot

but it LET ME go ahead and choose leagues... i'm not feeling safe to continue anyway...

Seems my only option is to play ONLY with your original Spanish Complete v1.3 and untick other leagues... :(

canada-fix + Spanish Complete v1.3 = error won't let me choose Spain after

canada-fix + Spanish Complete v1.3 - compatibility fix = error won't let me choose Spain after

canada-fix + Spanish below 16 teams fix = Error screesnhot above but IT LET me choose Spain after

Same issue BIH by FM-Players.net + Spanish below 16 teams fix = Error screesnhot here http://prntscr.com/2z1vt4

At the end i would use Canada.odc from "Worldwide leagues by lukafanzer" but it just unlock main league not every level, for the other league same, choosing Bosnia.dbc from that pack.

I'd prefer use your expanded Spanish league after all...

PS:
Look what canada author answered me.. what dumb.... http://community.sigames.com/showth...stem-Pyramid?p=9480874&viewfull=1#post9480874

Last edited:
*Facepalm at that answer*

Well, I spent a month and a half working on that, so it would be a really annoying if after that it doesn't work for other people and I don't try to solve the issues.

With that code-like text in the error message, I don't know what it may refer to. Actually, it would be a division with groups having teams assigned, but no idea which one of the 146 in my database.

I'll have a look, but 95% chances are I won't figure it out.

Let's do this: can you upload to mediafire the canada and Bosnia databases in your computer? Maybe it's something weird in your file.

Other thing that occurs to me: load the files in your editor, test rules in your editor and if it says ok save in your editor then try it.

Also, what's your OS?

EDIT: Ah, the Bosnia is like the one before. Ok, let's try for that with the 14 teams thing...

EDIT2: Ok, that number appears in my database and not in Bosnia's. So I've added the chunk of code of mine under 16 teams fix to the Bosnian. Try THIS with my below 16 teams fix. I hope you don't mind that I haven't tried to load it in my PC, but 1- The same operation worked to load with Canada in my PC and 2- even if it works in my PC that doesn't mean it will in yours, so finding it loads here is pointless. There's even a chance something that were not to load in mine would in yours, so I think that perhaps the best is that if the attempted fix sounds reasonable enough, just send it and prevent getting the solution for your PC and discard it for not working on mine.

I tried also to merge the other two databases over mine to use one file for the three; but that didn't work, as Canada didn't appear available. And Bosnia wouldn't either (though I didn't look at that once Canada, which I merged as well, wasn't activated). That kind of idea is not sound enough to not test before sending, for example. Actually, now that I think about it, that allowed me to select it along with canada fix and the Bosnia file (I didn't do that because wasn't the idea I had), so you can try, if the above still fails, to get THIS file and load it along canada fix and the original Bosnia database.

Last edited:
Don't worry mate, i'll be using your B and discarding otehrs, no need to waste time for others mistakes right? You have been very kind and helful, thank you so much

You checked the first fix I uploaded with them?.

I've looked into the Brazil one. I get Brazil unloadable from errors with the Brazil database: a bunch of U19 groups having number of team limits set wrong. Unfortunately, the database is in advanced mode and I have no idea of how that works. I can't find where are the number of team limits.

There are two options here:

A) For some weird reason, in my FM things work different, as those databases that apparently for others work, don't in my FM. If that's the case, then I have no idea how to solve it.

B) That deleted division is the issue and then either the first fix I uploaded should fix it or then the only way would be rebuild the Sp?nish database. I will try tomorrow a couple of things to get the division 100000024 to exist in my database and see if then it works with the others. Rebuilding of the database is something I will only do if it can be done with a low workload, I mean, if I can get it done in a few hours, no more than two or three days work I will; but if it's something for which I only see remaking it from scratch then I won't; that's way too long not only for me to make but also for users to wait for.

Hopefully, looking at what I put in in the first fix from the Canadian may work to get that division to be in.

Now I'll look into the France DB

The France makes my Spain have those not enough teams in those two U19 teams. Have you tested the reduced team fix, then?. The France database is also in Advanced mode. Either the reduced team fix works or I have no idea what to do, because I don't know what can be causing that error. I'll be trying to figure it out every now and then, if I do I will be uploading a fixed version.

Last edited:
Wow thank for your investigation, you are very kind, but i don't wanna bother you toomuch... i know those DB are from others modder so no really a your problem..well..anyway i'll look forward to see if u manage to fix it in some way tomorrow.

Local Federation Logos

I made these based on this db file if someone wants to make a logo pack from them.

View attachment 373529

They should all fit into 180x180 without needing to be resized.

Last edited: