Seems like a great file to me, started the great Andorra challenge ;) managing FC Andorra in the Regionales Preferentes and the Andorra NT.

Yep, every team has an U19 team attached.

Also:

I have updated the file due to a mistake. The squad rules for Preferentes and below was wrong. It should be maximum of 6/4 Over 23 years old and maximum of 0 Non EU. In Preferente I had made a maximum of 4 non EU and minimum of 0 O23. And in the two below maximum 0 non EU and minimum 0 O23. It was the last step I did and after several hours with the last division assignment and such and I was tired, d'oh. When looking over again I kept reading the right thing. Sigh. Now it's fine.

The Steam Workshop file has been updated, too.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Got same msg on 03.02.2014. i was furious. After installing the latest update Update V14.2.0.58050

it works like a charm. Don't care about morale and stuff, didn't even had time to check if it felt. I'm just happy I'll be able to play. Suggest you do the same.

FM14 v14.2 released

STABILITY:

- Fixed rare crash when continuing game

- Fixed another rare crash when continuing edited save game

- Fixed crash testing rules in Advanced Editor

- Fixed crash when searching invalid latitude value in Editor

Good luck. Maybe the other guys don't get errors because they use later version, not 14.0 like us.

Sorry, just saw your post in full. You should go to editor and delete the relegation playoffs for all Segunda B. There are two teams relegating through playoffs. No idea why me and you got it, the others don't. Than relegating teams 4 groups x 4 teams = 16 teams. Promoting teams 16.

AH, so that was a bug with the game, not the editor. I thought was the latter and a weird bug I got solver with a redownload of it.

Ok, I will then release a fix for those not updated to 14.2

Ok, I have updated the file here and added Spanish Complete v0.9.xml to the zip file for those who have not updated to 14.2. I am not updating the Steam Workshop because the description there can't be long or the button download doesn't show, I think. So there instead I'll upload the 0.9 separately.

Last edited:
As of each year this is the one that makes me buy the game. Thanks for the huge work @Death Ball.

P.S. Do you/anyone else know if there's a similar thing for Italy going down to Eccellenza or below?

Hi!

I get an error message stating that U19 competition on Groups 4 must have 16 teams at least and it only find 14. the same goes for G31 wher there is only 15 teams... so I can't use the file. I'm on FM14.2.2

thanks

Hi!

I get an error message stating that U19 competition on Groups 4 must have 16 teams at least and it only find 14. the same goes for G31 wher there is only 15 teams... so I can't use the file. I'm on FM14.2.2

thanks

That sounds like you've downloaded the wrong version. Can you post the link to the one you used?

The one on the first post of this thread. Ain't that the good one?

Ah, yes, in here all the versions are here.

It has the v0.9xml and the v1.0 in both xml and dbc

Are you sure you're loading the 1.0 and not the 0.9?

((Now it occurs to me after 14.2 there might have arisen some issue I didn't check, will edit with an update when I have a chance))

Made the new game process and the 14.2.2 in my computer accepts the v1.0.

o_O It also accepts the v0.9.

I'll check with the editor once things get responding.

Editor also says rules are fine for both o_O

Try redownloading, maybe they got corrupted?. Or get it from the Steam Workshop (now it works even with custom graphics installed).

Last edited:
Yep, both have 16 teams in my files.

It may be conflict with some other database you're trying to use.

I've uploaded it again to a new link, the dbc and the xml versions of the 1.0 which is for the 14.2 and should work. When making a new game load only one. Do not choose both.

Download here

Thanks Death Ball!!

Probably it was good from the beginning because I load your last file and got the same error. Thing is that I had a lot of country leagues and yours was in conflict with some of them. Not spanish db files but other countries. Don't know why but I unchecked other countries and then your db worked. I will be checking which country is or are the ones that collide and let you know.

Thanks.

Added Spanish Complete v1.3 for FM14.3. It's in the worskhop. Link here to be posted once the file is approved.

I think you've just uploaded a screenshot instead of the database, because I only got a screenshot if divsion regional pref. galicia instead of the file

I think you've just uploaded a screenshot instead of the database, because I only got a screenshot if divsion regional pref. galicia instead of the file

*Facepalm* Yes, now that you mention it, I realize I uploaded the screenshot into the file field then forgot the file.

Uploading it right... now.

Download link

Tested today, it STILL DOESN'T WORK with 14.3.. it say 15 leagues and warning sign on championship selection screen.

Download it here or on steamworks, give same error....

I tried to load it ALONE and IT DOES works... but this isn't good, no one play with 1 league only. What could i do?

OK, found the incompatible file: "Spanish Complete v1.3" VS "Canadian Football League SystemPyramid"

Can you please guys try to sort it out?