Spanish National Team Euro 2012 Tactic by Raikan007

PLEASE, PLEASE!

I know the formation is not exactly like SPAIN! I have said that numerous times if you read the thread!

I was after the style of football that Spain were playing and I got that, not as many passes as them but I wanted to create chances.. by racking up 800 passes you will create 1 ccc, by racking up 400 passes you can create about 4-6 ccc's..

So I chose not to have 100's of passes, but create chances, you have to negate passing in order to create chances, trust me, I know what I am doing :p

If you want a PROPER SPANISH tactic I said I would upload it...

Its called MIST, dont have the link though :(

I'll try finding it, thanks :)

Also gonna have a go on that second tactic you uploaded. I prefer classic formations than crazy assymetric ones so will have a crack!

I was after the style of football that Spain were playing and I got that, not as many passes as them but I wanted to create chances.. by racking up 800 passes you will create 1 ccc, by racking up 400 passes you can create about 4-6 ccc's..

what you say is true but if you look really spain doesn't create many CCC's...

If you want a PROPER SPANISH tactic I said I would upload it...

Thank's, i will try it !

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to update the OP with the latest tactic! please download from the OP if you wish to use the latest one!

Ok, thank's ! Sorry but i'm not English so i have sometimes difficulty to understand :D

Can't wait to use this. So many playmakers! What kind of attributes would you advise for the trequartista.

Can't wait to use this. So many playmakers! What kind of attributes would you advise for the trequartista.

Its not really the TREQ role, its manually edited completely.. I just had Berbatov as the striker when I took the SS, if I use Herhandez/Owen I change it to Poacher :) any striker should/would do :)

Teamwork is sort of a good thing to have as is 1st touch/passing/decisions/off the ball

Do you keep the edited insttuctions the same when you change the role?

yeah all the same :) its just a thing I do :) It barely makes a difference but its habit!

If I had Modric as a CM I would change from DLP to AP if you know what I mean and leave everything as is...

There is such a small line between 80 passes per game and 200. just a couple notches makes the diffrence, thats how i changed your short and sweet one mate. have u tried useing your Short and sweet and just change the positions over and make small changes ? im very sure thats all thats missing to make this An Actual Spain tactic.