Spanish National Team Euro 2012 Tactic by Raikan007

can you share us your tweaked version OoscotsmanoO pls ??

can you share us your tweaked version OoscotsmanoO pls ??

its already in the Tactics thing here just down a few pages, but i think you should try this Instead. Mine is very defencive more for seeing out a game rathr then winning it. But the same Reasoning applies to make a good passing keep the ball tactic. i think this is more atttacking.

at the end of the Italy Germany game last night Klinsmann and Vialli both said that they think Spain play a 2-8-0 formation with the space being used as the striker. Anyone ever had a go at creating a 2-8-0 formation?

at the end of the Italy Germany game last night Klinsmann and Vialli both said that they think Spain play a 2-8-0 formation with the space being used as the striker. Anyone ever had a go at creating a 2-8-0 formation?

Sounds fun. i might try something later.

I have actually done this and the first steps are crucial ( for getting results, not passes), no matter what approach

- A deeper d-line, so that the oppositions deep DMC and Fullbacks cant play balls over the top

- No counter box ticked, otherwise our wingbacks will be in AMR/L when the opposition breaks up the attack in the "hole"

- Move into channels both from wide ,advanced AMC and deep is needed to make sure that we stretch the opponent

I have tested this with Socieded in a DC-DC - - WB - DMC -DMC - WB---MC - AMCR - AMC -AMCL formation

Hey Raikan. I used this tactic with Real Madrid and only lost 3 games. Won the CL against Barcelona.
Against Barcelona ( I played them in every comp ) my record is 4-2-1 against them.

Is there any chance you can make this tactic into a 4-2-3-1 with wide LAM RAM.

Okay saying that. I moved the players around to go 4-2-3-1.
My first game with it I lost 1-0 to Chelsea in the Super Cup. I dominated the game just didn't score.
My second game was the second leg in the Spainish version of the CS. I won 8-0 against A.Madrid :O

Raikan, when i use Rooney, shall i use him as a Treq, Poacher or Target man?

Can you upload your attempt at a 2-8-0 formation? I feel Ive got the players (all regens in 2020) to make one work but need help?
I have actually done this and the first steps are crucial ( for getting results, not passes), no matter what approach

- A deeper d-line, so that the oppositions deep DMC and Fullbacks cant play balls over the top

- No counter box ticked, otherwise our wingbacks will be in AMR/L when the opposition breaks up the attack in the "hole"

- Move into channels both from wide ,advanced AMC and deep is needed to make sure that we stretch the opponent

I have tested this with Socieded in a DC-DC - - WB - DMC -DMC - WB---MC - AMCR - AMC -AMCL formation

Can you upload your attempt at a 2-8-0 formation? I feel Ive got the players (all regens in 2020) to make one work but need help?
Sorry, I did not save the tactic and have nothing to upload. I basiclly just used the TC and the shouts, playing Standard-Balanced with shorter passing and à normal press.

ok thanks anyways. What player roles did you go with? ....because if we're replicating spain i guess you need deep playmakers/wingbacks and trequastrista up top???
Sorry, I did not save the tactic and have nothing to upload. I basiclly just used the TC and the shouts, playing Standard-Balanced with shorter passing and à normal press.

lets keep the comments based on this tactic shall we?

cheers!

Yer your right. I'm just looking elsewhere because your tactic is wrong because Spain don't play with a striker. Back on topic.
lets keep the comments based on this tactic shall we?

cheers!

Yer your right. I'm just looking elsewhere because your tactic is wrong because Spain don't play with a striker. Back on topic.

Lol, its wrong! It is based on the match when they played Negrado upfront, if you read the OP you would know that!

This whole theory that Spain played without a striker is false imo. They played with a striker, just that they played a midfielder as a striker. In the final against Italy, Fabregas played like a Deep lying Forward or Treq so he was playing as a striker just not a conventional one. A false 9 basically.

all you need to do is (if you want) is to drop the ST to the AMC slot and bobs your uncle! try that instead! and then move the actual amc over one slot...

something like this then, the Treq is the false 9, making forward runs and allowed a lot of free movement further up the pitch, the DM is Basquets and the two DLP's are Xabi Alonso and Xavi roles while the left AP is for Iniesata and the right is for Pedro or even adding Mata/David Silva there would be a very good idea!

Its essentially the same instructions but its just a different formation! If this is what you are looking for in an Actual Spanish tactic then you are most welcome to mess around with it, let me know and I will upload it for you, or anyone for that matter!

View attachment 258032

possession tactics should not be used away from home for most teams :)

I would speed up the play and take off hold up ball for all the players that have them, set the wingers to run with ball and from deep sometimes :0