Spanish Super Cup 1st Leg - Real Madrid vs Barcelona

Poor Cesc my ****, he's the one who wanted to go play for those cheating bastards

Why the Cesc hate? he wanted to go play for his hometown team after 8 yrs away :S

Fascinating listening Guillem about Li Liga's financial issues. Funny how Platini has had nothing to say about that, even though its been coming for so long

i think the other red card was for someone in the staff

The gap has been closed considerably. I fancy real to win it this year.

Told ya'll it would be an interesting match

Btw, disgusting fan behavior (chants) from both sides

and disgusting sportsmanship from both sides

Good match though

And the irony of this situation...

It took cesc 3 days to win something once he moved to barcelona.

So, Marcelo, Ozil and David Villa got sent off?

All because of a horrible challenge from Marcelo.

Barca are a disgrace - need to learn how to stay on their feet under pressure and not hold their faces every 5 minutes under minimal contact.

Real Madrid deserved something out of it after the first half, but Barcelona always looked better in the 2nd half. Both sides were clearly tired after that brilliant first half.

When Messi and Barcelona pop up in the 88th minute with that, though... What can you do? Not what Marcelo did evidently. But why did the whole Barca bench run onto the pitch to have it out with Marcelo?

Lol at Mourinho. He's the world's biggest troll and he got the reaction he wanted at the end.

Ozil got called a racist name and got insulted about his appearance by a Barcelona player is the report, disgraceful.

Let's be clear, the mass racist abuse of Marcelo was THE worst incident of the night by far, followed by the scissor tackle on Cesc...The ear tweaking incident does not even come close.

I'm embarrassed to call myself a La Liga fan, this stuff happens week in and week out be it the Basque's vs the Catalans or Mallorcans chanting racist songs at black players.

If their was any kind of strong leadership in the administration of LFP then the league would be alot stronger, they NEVER clamp down on racism and essentially let clubs/sectarian sections of fans get away with it. They let clubs file for voluntary bankruptcy ALL the time (In Spain vol bankruptcy half's the clubs debt...So basically it screws most of a clubs creditors), what did they expect?

They are very short term thinkers at LFP, they are responsible for the strikes...Utterly embarrassing.

Sadly thats what im thinking, because he was incensed, they just couldn't calm him down

Horrible attitudes in Spain. Didn't it happen to Ashley Cole at the Bernabeau?

....And Sahin has yet to play....he should be able to replace Khedira straight-away