Spankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style Mufc Tactic updated

• Thread starter spanky123
  • Start date
  • Replies 48
  • Views 17K
Anyone know if this is still working on the new patch? i have just found it and want to give it a go later on.

Not sure fella not had time to test it yet working on another one at the moment ! Let us know how it goes

Glad tactic works for you it's nice to here it works for other teams aswell as not tried with anyone else yet :) who do you use up front surely even Torres should bang a few in I've just bought neymar for 36mil and he's a beast up front with this tac scored 8 in 3games so far

I get rid of Torres and some of the big earners. I buy youth so it takes a few years to really hit top form. Meymar is class Man U usually pinch him early doors. Rodrigo was good for me and Andrade has started to buzz along with Ademilson (injury prone). There is a lot of good young strikers but a lot seem injury prone. Lukaku could be amazing but never gets through 10 games without getting a knock. Caprari is pretty good for me too.

just started using this with my Arsenal save at the start of season 2016/17 patch 13.2.3

lineup: Szczesnay(GK), Peruzzi(RB), Gibbs(LB), Papadopoulos(DCR), Vermaelen(DCL), Capoue(DM), Wilshere (MCL), Henriksen(MCR), Yarmolenko(IFL), Oxlade-chamberlain(IFR), Rodrigo(CF)

played five league games so far and one champions league game:

League Results:

Blackburn (away) won 5-0, Swansea (Home) won 2-0, Blackpool (Away) won 3-0, Liverpool (Away) drew 1-1, Benfica (Home) won 4-0, Newcastle (Home) won 4-1.

P5 W4 D1 L0 GD +13 pts 13

I also won the Community shield against Man City 3-1

so far the tactic is working good for me on the new patch and I will be sticking with the tactic from now on, I also like the football it plays.

It has changed the game a fair bit this time. Been doing a.lot of tweaking. Dropped the defensive midfielder and have an attacking midfielder. The two.centre mids are a bit more defensive. Seems to be working ol so far. Cheers for your reply anyway. Look foreard to seeing new version.

It has changed the game a fair bit this time. Been doing a.lot of tweaking. Dropped the defensive midfielder and have an attacking midfielder. The two.centre mids are a bit more defensive. Seems to be working ol so far. Cheers for your reply anyway. Look foreard to seeing new version.

Try using the same tactic but tweaking the width slider ! I was having a mess last nite and noticed a difference didn't have much time though cos had to work :( glad to see you trying to make the tactic work yourself post us some feedback if you get some success :)

I do like the tactic with my Ajax. No shame, I only lost in CL at Barca (4-1 in Camp nou) but played a drew (1-1 at home). I'm halfway season now!

Ok just a little update from my previous post to let you know how things are going, currently it's January 18th 2017 and this is how things stand league wise I'm top P23 W18 D4 L1 GF76 GA16 GD60 PTS 58 my nearest rivals are Man U who are 5pts behind.

wow glad tactics still going strong for you ! last patch kinda messed it up for my man utd save but a few adjustments have made it better cheers for the feedback :)

have you put the tac with the tweaks?

not yet got the team scoring 30 in ten games and only conceding 5 but my striker doesn't seem to be getting many but he's setting plenty up , it's mainly the inside forwards and centre mids Scoring So when I've sorted that out ill post it

not yet got the team scoring 30 in ten games and only conceding 5 but my striker doesn't seem to be getting many but he's setting plenty up , it's mainly the inside forwards and centre mids Scoring So when I've sorted that out ill post it
lookforword to it im playing with guernsey at the mo in the northen prem so dont have the players but will give it a go if and when i get some better players

Not tried them leagues yet but might give them ago with my local team altrincham with this tac when I've finished it seems to suit both big n small hopefully !

I've noticed that problem too, Wilshere has 25 goals and is the teams top scorer, striker gets the odd one but sets loads up, look forward to the updated tactic. (K)