Spankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style Mufc Tactic updated

• Thread starter spanky123
  • Start date
  • Replies 48
  • Views 17K
hi mate, going to start a LFC save later just wondering weather this would work thanks (using LFC'S january update)

Has anyone managed to get the Striker scoring more? he assists like a beast but not very prolific scoring.

After using a lot of these tactics on here found yours to work best with my Everton save finished 2nd won f.a cup and runner up in league cup Gud tactic thanks

does this tactic still work after the update? Im looking for tactic to use with Dortmund which has inside forwards and this looks like a dream....

This tactic is quality. Just finished my first season with Tottenham which I won the league by 2 points and only loosing two game in the league. I won the community shield where I beat reading in the final and came runners up in the Europa league wher I lost to Leverkusen in extra time.
FM 2013 January update Tottenham - YouTube >Overview of my first season with your tactic.

what's the trick to get your striker to score then???? don't get me wrong the tactic is working fine hazard is on fire but falcao can't score for **** and never really gets the opportunity either!!!

Can I see some stats for the advanced playmakers and the inside forwards

Gonna bump this tactic - one of the better 4-3-3 around.

I had a tactic almost like it with an AMC, but they usually dont work that well. My striker makes shitton of goals and both the defensive movement and offensive options are very good. Youll get many chances and thats the style of this tactic. To create chances and win by making more goals than the opponent.