sparks199

Reaction score
Sparks-Master Contorl 11.3 Tactic​

very important tips

1 use Match Preparation for Sparks-Masters-control tactic

2 use Team blend untill all levels are fluid then set it to Defensive positioning on low just before average as your Special Focus Area for the rest of the season

3 look to make subs after 75mins

4 Do not use any OI

5 dont say anything at the start of the match ..team-talks

6 Full-backs need to have good stamina

7 The left & right front men need to have pace

8 use a standerd pitch size

ill say it takes about 8 to 10 games for your players to get use to the tactic set up

but that depends from what your changeing it too .. from what they have allready been playing

so if you follow these very quick n easy steps your find that you should be on your way to winning

View attachment 151180

View attachment 151181

View attachment 151182

View attachment 151183

View attachment 151184

View attachment 151185

Download-link>>>> http://www.newfootballmanager.info/fm2011-tactics.php

Last edited:
I am off to bed now . i shall reply to anyone in the morning
enjoy

no theres loads of changes to all players rolls .. the tactic has been outstanding

Sparks,

wich atributes r the best 4 the MCR&L?
And also 4 the central striker?
Cheers

the front men LF/RF i like pace and can finnish ,, the two LCM/RCM to be good at passing / work rate there both like AM players but with good work-rate .. haveing sed that my two are lazy so and so

how did the lost game came about .. im look to see if this is to do with the weather .. wet - pitch my lost games which is 3 from the hole season .are on wet sticky pitchs

sparks..could be nice tactic...i will try with fiorentina e report back;)

how did the lost game came about .. im look to see if this is to do with the weather .. wet - pitch my lost games which is 3 from the hole season .are on wet sticky pitchs

a 40 yard shot, 1 corner and a stupid mistake from chiellini:p

yep iv had that .. but i love the way the tactic plays so far .. sure im in the championship but im a long way clear at the top ..and fill like i have so much control

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

iv just updated the tactic made some very small changes which ups the possesion plus more chance on goal

So is the central striker like the big target man? How often does he score/assist? Looks very encouraging!

sparks, great tactic mate

gotta say this tactic is very consistant both home and away. i've tried lots of tactics and nothing's as consistant as this.

i'm newcastle 3rd season, just beat chelsea 2-1 at home and everton 1-0 away. my kadlec and cairney has been amazing using this tactic.

where can i get the updated tactic? as you mention in earlier post

sparks, great tactic mate

gotta say this tactic is very consistant both home and away. i've tried lots of tactics and nothing's as consistant as this.

i'm newcastle 3rd season, just beat chelsea 2-1 at home and everton 1-0 away. my kadlec and cairney has been amazing using this tactic.

where can i get the updated tactic? as you mention in earlier post

just download it again in the OP