Might try it make any preferences on team? :)

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Going to try with Chelsea :)

the tactic is genius..... I'm with mainz in the bundesliga, a quite low team, no signings and i'm on the first place after 20 games :D i have been lucky, cause some of the title contenders like Bayern Munchen or Dortmund lost with small teams :D but the tactic is extraordinary

great tactic really good job!!!!....2 quick questions:
wich is the difference between the original tactic and the second....because for me the original perform better in italy.
why dont say anything at the start of the match ..team-talks?

team talks only if player is low .. the first tactic had the 2 front men swaping over which didnt work i fill plus i put the tempo lower by 2 clicks .. you can up it by two clicks if you feel that works best

yes i use them sometimes .. like prove a point when i can .. or must do better .. depends on the players rateing .. anything lower than 6.4 then he needs to be told something ..if his moral is low then no pressure

Hey mate looks a good tactic the download is kinda confusing tho as I fail at computers. So how do you do it?