View attachment 254996

November/December 2016

View attachment 254995

Consecutive 4-1 wins is always a good start to a month :p My backups demolished "B" Group side Vereya in the 1st leg.
Levski have been poor this season but 4-1 wasn't exactly what I was expecting! They were absolutely atrocious!
Next was an easy 2-0 win against bottom of the league. Two academy produced AMC's scored for us which was very pleasing to see. Nikolay Krastev has broken into the first team recently (I'll post a screenshot below)
An either further back-up team lost the second leg of the cup and almost messed things up for us but we hold on and progress to the quarter finals drawn against Litex. I might start taking it seriously now :p
We followed up the disappointing second leg with a disappointing result against Lokomotiv Sofia.
SOMEHOW we drew to Ludogorets! Oh my god, this is in anger too! We were 2-0 up and we ****** it up ffs! Such poor defending at the end, we absolutely bottled it :/ We should've been 4-0 up.
We really could've done with a win against Pirin but we weren't good enough.

View attachment 254976

Several disappointing results lead us dropping back into the bottom half. 3 games left to get back into the top half for the final 10 games. It's achievable!
As I predicted, Ludogorets have picked it up a bit. Litex have dropped off where as CSKA Sofia are still battling it out!

Here's Krastev

View attachment 254975

Developing like mad out of nowhere, I gave him a chance in the first team and he rewarded me! One to watch out for I think :)

View attachment 254974

Another affiliation with a fair bit of revenue being made from them. Academica have a few nice young players developing so we might be able to get a nice loan in the future.

View attachment 254973
View attachment 254972

Handled like a master :p Straight after this I signed him to a new contract with a higher release clause in it then before as it's only a matter of time before he gets snapped up.

I got a lot of job offers in the space of these two months; Levski, Leyton Orient, MK Dons, Doncaster, Sunderland, just a whole host of teams, mainly from England.
I stay committed to Spartak Varna though :p

I swear I've said that to every single one of my players so far and they're happy to stay! Must be something to do with the small leagues, maybe once the league becomes bigger they won't agree any more.

I swear I've said that to every single one of my players so far and they're happy to stay! Must be something to do with the small leagues, maybe once the league becomes bigger they won't agree any more.

The only reason I said that is because I saw that you've said it to pretty much all of your young stars without fail :p Yeah must be the differences between the reputation of the leagues or clubs.

The only reason I said that is because I saw that you've said it to pretty much all of your young stars without fail :p Yeah must be the differences between the reputation of the leagues or clubs.

Hahaha following a good example ;) yeah I think as soon as the leagues are more comparable they won't be persuaded as easily, but hopefully by then your club, or mine, is big enough to keep them :)

I had never noticed this story before but I had a lot of fun reading it! Too bad you didn't finish. Although I'm a big Cherno More fan my granddad played for Spartak so I have a personal connection with them. Great to see someone do a career with them!