Special way to apply the Creative Freedom

nevrin

Reaction score
Players from lower league will be given low creative freedom and on the other hand, top players will be given higher creative freedom. This statement gives an idea to me on how to apply the creative freedom to a player in two different ways.

The 1st way is to set the creative freedom to maximum while keeping the others instruction in player instruction to minimum. (I mean everything except mentality as it depends on the team.)

The 2nd way, just the opposite of the 1st, is to set the creative freedom to minimum while keeping the rest to the middle of the slide or even to the maximum.

By using a particular player, we can test both ways with the player and see how he is performing which we can know what would have affected his performance. So I will create three 4-4-2 tactics and apply the above ways with the 1st one to have only the 1st way, the 2nd one with the second way and the 3rd to be the combination of both and how the things work. I will start this with a top team 1st.

Anyone has the experience of testing this before?

I set creativity depending on creativity stat. If you click on advanced whilst on a player, you're able to see the creativity bar. This Bar can 10 clicks left or 10 clicks right. So say for example, a players creativity is 13, if in the middle, you do 3 clicks right. If it 7, you do 3 clicks left.

I set creativity depending on creativity stat. If you click on advanced whilst on a player, you're able to see the creativity bar. This Bar can 10 clicks left or 10 clicks right. So say for example, a players creativity is 13, if in the middle, you do 3 clicks right. If it 7, you do 3 clicks left.

Jack, I would like to know how its going for you, do your players perform better?

and if ever you make a sub, you have to manually reset the sliders I presume?

Jack, I would like to know how its going for you, do your players perform better?

and if ever you make a sub, you have to manually reset the sliders I presume?

Well yeah, but I usually forget to manually reset when making subs and changing the team around which is annoying. I wouldn't know if it's more effective than other methods because I don't use other methods.

I get what you mean. :)

But I have a different thought that if I don't let my player, let's say to run with ball, but with a large amount of creative freedom given to him, what will he do? Can he still perform and what is the outcome of this setting?

On the other hand, if a player is allow to do anything including run from deep, shoot from long range, run with ball and so on, but he is given almost none of creative freedom to do so. So what will he do?

Personally I haven't tested this before. Even it is affected by the flair and decisions stat, I would still like to see that what will the player do, magic or rubbish. :p

It would probably be worth taking into account the Decisions attribute as well as Creativity when determining creative freedom; no point in allowing a creative player with bad decision making lots of potential options.