Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Spender or Saver?

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 20
  • Views 831
R

rosenrot

What would you say you are?

I spent over £70 today on things that are probably totally unnecessary! I really think i should start saving more of my money. :( Atleast i get grants, uni payments and work pay soon. :( *sigh

Lee

Administrator
Sep 15, 2005
Deffinately a saver, never had to work and I've always had more than enough money. :D

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
Used to be more of a saver but recently been spending a lot on DVD's & Games etc...

Should really save more.

NUFCSean

Jan 5, 2006
www.fm-base.co.uk
I'm definitely a spender lol. As soon as my EMA and wages go into my account, it's usually 70-80% gone within about 5 days lol. I have started to save though, set up a savings account, £10 a week goes into it from my bank account :)

Kris

Sep 17, 2005
spender. aside from all my bills etc what else is my money for at such a young age ? might aswell enjoy it before i have commitments :D

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
Yup yup may as well spend my money now before I have to start paying rent and stuff.

R

rosenrot

I'm definitely a spender lol. As soon as my EMA and wages go into my account, it's usually 70-80% gone within about 5 days lol. I have started to save though, set up a savings account, £10 a week goes into it from my bank account :)
Yea I'm exactly the same! Though after i spend my money i always regret it and feel bad! lol

I have an ISA which money is taken from my account every month but it's high risk so i could potentially lose money from it! lol :(

Dec 13, 2007
Definitely a spender lol I got paid 200 quid on friday and have 75 left. And I have to pay my mum 40 quid. I'm gonna be ******* skint this month. Sucks.

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
Although I keep saying I'm going to save my money I can't help buying things :(

Lloyd

Sep 17, 2005
Ad you're always ******* skint, never have any money due to owing people it lol.

Tbh atm im more of a saver, in the run up to Xmas and just after i was a big spender obv due to having a load of diff stuff which i wanted to get, but now ive got them i have nothing to get so EMA just gets saved :D Spending spree for me when i turn 18 in 4 week :p

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Jan 28, 2006
Having a wife and (soon) 2 kids and only me working, I have no choice but to be a spender!

Dec 13, 2007
Ad you're always ******* skint, never have any money due to owing people it lol.
Tbh atm im more of a saver, in the run up to Xmas and just after i was a big spender obv due to having a load of diff stuff which i wanted to get, but now ive got them i have nothing to get so EMA just gets saved :D Spending spree for me when i turn 18 in 4 week :p
At least I don't sponge off the state. :p

Kris

Sep 17, 2005
I have got nothing nice for me at all this month just bills and car repairs :(