Spender or Saver?

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 20
  • Views 1K
R

rosenrot

What would you say you are?

I spent over £70 today on things that are probably totally unnecessary! I really think i should start saving more of my money. :( Atleast i get grants, uni payments and work pay soon. :( *sigh

Deffinately a saver, never had to work and I've always had more than enough money. :D

Used to be more of a saver but recently been spending a lot on DVD's & Games etc...

Should really save more.

I'm definitely a spender lol. As soon as my EMA and wages go into my account, it's usually 70-80% gone within about 5 days lol. I have started to save though, set up a savings account, £10 a week goes into it from my bank account :)

spender. aside from all my bills etc what else is my money for at such a young age ? might aswell enjoy it before i have commitments :D

Yup yup may as well spend my money now before I have to start paying rent and stuff.

I'm definitely a spender lol. As soon as my EMA and wages go into my account, it's usually 70-80% gone within about 5 days lol. I have started to save though, set up a savings account, £10 a week goes into it from my bank account :)

Yea I'm exactly the same! Though after i spend my money i always regret it and feel bad! lol

I have an ISA which money is taken from my account every month but it's high risk so i could potentially lose money from it! lol :(

Spender definately. Been at least £200 in my overdraft for a year. :(

Definitely a spender lol I got paid 200 quid on friday and have 75 left. And I have to pay my mum 40 quid. I'm gonna be ******* skint this month. Sucks.

Although I keep saying I'm going to save my money I can't help buying things :(

Ad you're always ******* skint, never have any money due to owing people it lol.

Tbh atm im more of a saver, in the run up to Xmas and just after i was a big spender obv due to having a load of diff stuff which i wanted to get, but now ive got them i have nothing to get so EMA just gets saved :D Spending spree for me when i turn 18 in 4 week :p

Having a wife and (soon) 2 kids and only me working, I have no choice but to be a spender!

nothing but pampers and baby food for you my friend.

Yea but the nappies don't seem to fit me...

that was sick but very funny at the same time.

Ad you're always ******* skint, never have any money due to owing people it lol.
Tbh atm im more of a saver, in the run up to Xmas and just after i was a big spender obv due to having a load of diff stuff which i wanted to get, but now ive got them i have nothing to get so EMA just gets saved :D Spending spree for me when i turn 18 in 4 week :p

At least I don't sponge off the state. :p

Just checked my balance. I've spent £800 in 2 weeks :(

I have got nothing nice for me at all this month just bills and car repairs :(

what about the fact uve just gained the opportunity to meet me 2 times in the space of 2-3 weeks