Status
Not open for further replies.
This tactic was my favorite on fm2013,attractive football and loads of goals,and also my favorite formation 4 2 3 1,
But it just wont work on 13.3.3,this version of fm is so difficult for all tactic creators,the only one that works decent after 2-3months is king jassar 442 flat V2
still allot of credits for this tactic,i hope you find a solution for this tactic 13.3.3

I haven't played FM for over 3 months now, so I have no clue if and which tactic of mine works on newest patches. You just have to help each other out :)

edit: I've made a tactic for 13.3.3. Link is on the front page.

Last edited:
This tactic was my favorite on fm2013,attractive football and loads of goals,and also my favorite formation 4 2 3 1,
But it just wont work on 13.3.3,this version of fm is so difficult for all tactic creators,the only one that works decent after 2-3months is king jassar 442 flat V2
still allot of credits for this tactic,i hope you find a solution for this tactic 13.3.3

I have to disagree with you. I've made a tactic for 13.3.3 now and it's the most stable one ever. Much easier making tactics now in 13.3.3 than before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.