Spl Over ??

Scott92

Reaction score
Rangers 10 points clear after pumping 3rd place hibs 3-0

3 months left to go do yous think the Title is yet again Rangers Title or can Celtic still comeback ?

Anything can happen, Not going to rule out anything.

Rangers don't exactly have a huge squad. Injuries and fatique can still occur.

Still theoretically possible. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Rangers are pumping in the goals and Celtic's defense is about as tight as Kerry Katona's waistband.

Still theoretically possible. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Rangers are pumping in the goals and Celtic's defense is about as tight as Kerry Katona's waistband.

When first reading this I thought you were going to use a different simile there. I'm not going to go into details.

It should be a formality for Rangers to go on and win the title, but we all know its not always that simple. Still, I expect them to wrap it up soon enough.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

When first reading this I thought you were going to use a different simile there. I'm not going to go into details.

I think I know which you were thinking of....

i think we will win the tilte it would be sweet to win on the 28th against celtic

I think rangers should have enogh power to see this through and hope in hte summer soemone buys us but for celtic mowbarry must go

There's still 2 old firm games left if celtic win them both the gaps 4 points and rangers will still drop points

Not on Celtics current form but Keane could prove to be a title catalyst

Well, if Celtic win both Old Firms (unlikely) and Rangers drop 4 points and Keane starts scoring... You never know. Both highly unlikely.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

mowbury must stay

Mowbray.

Does anyone know whether Ryan09, Ryan[number] and X Factor's the same? 'Cause their spelling's just as bad as each other's.

Yes, Keane is going to be on top form for Celtic if they are gonna catch up. I have a funny feeling that Dundee United could make a 2nd place upset :S