Spl Over ??

If Rangers win the coming old firm game at Ibrox it's game over i'm afraid,i just don't see Celtic coming back from that,but if the Hoops win the remaining 2 old firm matches then its game on!!

Let the battle commence!!!!

i heard on real radio that for celtic to win the title the they need rangers to lose 3 times and draw 2 out the remaining games and then for celtic to win all the rest off the games in a row...

rangers have only lost 1 time all season and celtic have yet to win 3 games in a row so unless celtic win the 2 remaining old firm games then its over but if they did win the remaining games i will be peeing my pants lol

If Rangers win at the end of the month then I believe it will be over and Celtic could lose a manager

Cant see us coming back but its not over..until the next Old Firm game

We might aswell keep Mowbray till the end of the season either way. But if we win the coming Old Firm things will get interesting.

Some bookies have paid out on Gers now so I think that says it all?

I cant see Celtic getting the better on Rangers now. just seems like TM cant compete at this level

i wouldnt say the title race is over but thats only cos of mathematical reasons, in terms of do i think rangers can lose it from here......... i very much doubt it