SPL's next big star?

taida

Powerful Striker
Reaction score
I seen something similar for English Football and it got me thinking, who do you think will be the next big player in the SPL from your favoured club?

Given Celtic's lack of keepers, i.e only Zaluska has had first team experience, I'd like to see Cervi get his chance to stake a claim for the number 1 shirt.

So, who do you think would be the next star for your team? =P

Gary Hooper.

Nah,I'm kidding,I don't watch SPL football but I have to say Danny Wilson. :)

Kris Boyd is gone... SPL will never be the same :( ... anyway, John Fleck ;)

was danny wilson ubtil he moved to liverpool

Jamie Murphy. Next Scotland super striker!!!!!!!!!!

come on guys, its john fleck no doubt ;)

Not necessarily, he knows he's got the potential and ability & it's gve him a big ego, how you can simply tell a Rangers Legend to "F*ck off" & walk away fine is beyond me, he needs a kick in the seeds to get his head straight, if Rangers do that then it's probaly him.

james forrest looks really promising when ive seen him.

I think weve got a few guys who look like they could be good but its hard to say it wasnt so long ago that alot of people though Caddis or Sheridan would become good players. But I think Rogne will have a bright future we have alot of promise in the youth team right now.

Forest was immense against Lyon will be interesting to see if he plays against braga, anyone know what age he is?

James Forrest from Celtic, John Fleck from Rangers and David Goodwillie from Dundee Utd.

John Fleck, Jamie Ness, David Goodwillie, Jamie Murphy, Thomas Rogne and this can be Craig Conways year

Not necessarily, he knows he's got the potential and ability & it's gve him a big ego, how you can simply tell a Rangers Legend to "F*ck off" & walk away fine is beyond me, he needs a kick in the seeds to get his head straight, if Rangers do that then it's probaly him.

which rangers legend have i told to **** off? just because im a rangers fan and you a celtic doesnt mean you need to get constantly ****** of with every post a rangers fan makes

which rangers legend have i told to **** off? just because im a rangers fan and you a celtic doesnt mean you need to get constantly ****** of with every post a rangers fan makes

I think he means when John Fleck told Ally McCoist to **** off mate