SPL's next big star?

I think he means when John Fleck told Ally McCoist to **** off mate

oh rite, didn know about that, it's hard to know what's going on in the spl from china. it asks who the spls next star is going to be, regardless of what he does off the pitch he has the talent to be the next big star in the spl. telling ally to **** off doesnt suddenly make him ****.

Last edited:
John Fleck and the boy Forrest from Glasgow Celtic

i know paul caddis :) i think it will be Jamie Ness ?

oh rite, didn know about that, it's hard to know what's going on in the spl from china. it asks who the spls next star is going to be, regardless of what he does off the pitch he has the talent to be the next big star in the spl. telling ally to **** off doesnt suddenly make him ****.

Btw i don't make negative comments in anyway towards Rangers fans, i hate bitter people & i am not one of them. However on topic, off the pitch affairs can effect people, not always but sometimes people let it go to there heads.

Btw i don't make negative comments in anyway towards Rangers fans, i hate bitter people & i am not one of them. However on topic, off the pitch affairs can effect people, not always but sometimes people let it go to there heads.

neither do i, and thats good to hear, apologies if i have appeared bitter :) i just think if you can tell ally to **** off, it wont affect his performance.

neither do i, and thats good to hear, apologies if i have appeared bitter :) i just think if you can tell ally to **** off, it wont affect his performance.

It might not affect his performance but might damage his chance's off game time it's common knowledge Ally will be taking over from Walter next season and if his attitude continues Walter or Ally when the time comes might decide to cash in on him

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

1. Gary Hooper 2. John Fleck 3. Danny Swanson :D

Danny Swanson i forgot all about him (A)

He is awesome. I would reccomend him on FM aswell, 600K and he quickly becomes a regular for Scotland, easily became worth £16m for me :D

I've all ready got Swanson as i'm managing Dundee United :p

Pleased to see so many people acknowledging James Forrest, there is life after McGeady from the looks of it.

John Fleck is my best choice and also Gary Hooper, a good football player. They both are brilliant and equally talented guys

David Wotherspoon at Hibs, Anthony Stokes is only 21/22 and was Second top scorer so he looks to have a bright future.