Spotify

C'mon, you're not paying that much. A fiver a month for unlimited music isn't bad.

Yeah its not expensive at all but when youre a poor student like me,every penny counts!

Just think what £5 could buy you.

Yeah its not expensive at all but when youre a poor student like me,every penny counts!

Reminds me of me college days, of Tesco value shopping and living of noodle sandwhiches most of the time

20 cans of beans? 5 pot noodles? Endless possibilities!

It's all about the roller cola at 30p for 2 litres. (H)

Lidl do 10 kgs of basmati rice for around a tenner. I got it for my friend as a birthday present.

I give good presents.

Lidl do 10 kgs of basmati rice for around a tenner. I got it for my friend as a birthday present.

I give good presents.

That is a pretty dam good price. And that is a pretty epic present it must be said. It's the thought that counts

****. Hopefully for the older members it wont affect us like the 20 hour limit did. Doubt it will though. :S
Might have to for out for premium.

5£? Is it a coin?;p I'm a student too - I just work during summer in Norway, where I earned 16£ an hour, and when your work 8 hours a day for a few months, and you get paid double on Sundays, you get rich.

And as for Spotify, I can recommend getting the full deal, even if I don't have any hilarious "oh herro prease" ads :(

Last edited:
5£? Is it a coin?;p I'm a student too - I just work during summer in Norway, where I earned 16£ an hour, and when your work 8 hours a day for a few months, and you get paid double on Sundays, you get rich.

And as for Spotify, I can recommend getting the full deal, even if I don't have any hilarious "oh herro prease" ads :(

Didn't realise things got so bad you had to ***** yourself out on the streets of Norway to pay for your Spotify. ;)

Just started using it. GodCubed's playlist aint bad, got a few songs on it that satisfy my fussy musical taste. How do I load yours Joel?

Just started using it. GodCubed's playlist aint bad, got a few songs on it that satisfy my fussy musical taste. How do I load yours Joel?

You copy the url and paste it on a new tab. Then you cover your ears whenever Coldplay comes on.

I blame Ajt with his talk of noodle sandwiches.

@Raphael I've never had a limit on mine? :O

Neither do I. I am saying hopefully older members don't get put on 10 hours a month because we didn't get put on the 20 hour limit which was only for new members.

You copy the url and paste it on a new tab. Then you cover your ears whenever Coldplay comes on.

There's only two, and they're good. :p

How can you have Coheed and Cambria and not have Welcome Home? :(