Spotify

Joel`

Reaction score
Anyone else use this? I think it's brilliant!

Share playlists etc. :)

Here's one of mine, pretty much everything in it: spotify:user:atomic-x:playlist:54XbXGRbM0F6Gz3FDNiGzg

Yeah I use it, really good.

Cba to share playlists though ;).

Use it all the time and have done for about 3 years now. The quality of the music is pure class :wub:

I had it (got it when it was free, new users have to pay now, right?) but since re-formatting my PC I don't currently have it. Although small, my playlist was an epic mix of genres, I miss getting my nightly Bieber hit.

I had it (got it when it was free, new users have to pay now, right?) but since re-formatting my PC I don't currently have it. Although small, my playlist was an epic mix of genres, I miss getting my nightly Bieber hit.

If you remember your account details then you'll just be able to log into your old free account though. ;) Although with Bieber on your playlist, you don't deserve it. :p

Yeah, I have it, don't use it a great deal TBH. Mine is a free one, so it is awesome.

If you remember your account details then you'll just be able to log into your old free account though. ;) Although with Bieber on your playlist, you don't deserve it. :p

Yeah I hoped that would be the case.

Pfft, every playlist needs a bit of the Biebs - Other amazing anthems on my playlist include The Climb by Miley Cyrus, Man, I feel like a Woman by Shania Twain and Listen by Beyonce :wub:

I only really stream music when I'm at work. However Spotify doesn't really have the same depth that Grooveshark has.

****** that they dont have snow on spotify though :(

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

I only really stream music when I'm at work. However Spotify doesn't really have the same depth that Grooveshark has.

Prefer Spotify. Don't really like Online apps. And Spotify virtually does not buffer and you can save playlists.

****** that they dont have snow on spotify though :(

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Prefer Spotify. Don't really like Online apps. And Spotify virtually does not buffer and you can save playlists.

It's clear you can save playlists on Grooveshark also.

How does that work?

You type in an artist's name and it'll play you a radio of related artist's it thinks you'll like. Or you add songs into your profile that you like and use it as a playlist.

You type in an artist's name and it'll play you a radio of related artist's it thinks you'll like. Or you add songs into your profile that you like and use it as a playlist.

Ah right, might give it a go.

Love it. Only annoying thing is you can't just select a song and let it play every song on your playlist from that point. It always stops after a few. Annoying for me as I like to listen to it in the bath and I have to keep getting out to press play :)