Spotify

Used it a bit in college, was a hassle trying to get all the songs I like into a spotify playlist though, far prefer just using my own media players.

Love it. Only annoying thing is you can't just select a song and let it play every song on your playlist from that point. It always stops after a few. Annoying for me as I like to listen to it in the bath and I have to keep getting out to press play :)

You haven't queued them then. If you type in an artist's name, then you have to highlight the songs you want, right click and select queue. It will then automatically play the selection. If you have a created playlist then it should automatically queue and play.

Spotify is good. I use it to supplement my music, as it doesn't have that many songs...

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Btw, is anyone else cracked up by the Japanese refugee gig? Prease, thanks for ristening.

I'm a horrible person, but they are perpetuating the stereotype!

Nice playlist actually.

OMG, I've been trying to think of the song title for the Sigur Ros song "Hoppipolla" ever since Comic Relief. <333333333333

But, Pet Shop Boys, really? :p

I need to update it really.

Sigur Ros are win.

You have more than one Coldplay song, not to mention Arctic Monkeys. Back off. :p

Oh, if you really look I have FAR worst atrocities than that. A friend made me a half decent playlist, so I just copied it and began adding my own stuff to it. Unfortunately, it also means I have some questionable songs. :(

That is bullshit.

Looks like you just forced me to illegally download some more music, Spotify.

My favourite is Ghosts. <3

Boy About Town for me, or Man in the corner shop. Sound Affects is the best album they've got! This is why Spotify is good. I had this album, but its ****** now. I can't be arsed to and buy it again.

Also, if they're complaining about revenue - Why do they spend so much ad time advertising themselves on twitter etc.? If they're going to self-advertise should just be premium ads, really.