Springfield Isotopes Graphics/Kit Request and Player/Staff Suggestions

The Shots

Banned
Reaction score
101147616v8_480x480_Front.jpg
215798690v6_400x400_Front_Color-White.jpg

What are they?

The Springfield Isotopes are a fictional baseball team from 'The Simpsons'.
For this version they will contain characters such as Homer, Lenny, Duffman ect. and schoolkids like Bart, Neson, Martin ect. in the under 18's.

What is this database?

Well, the story goes...

Mr Burns buys out Blackpool, he renovates the club and renames Blackpool FC Springfield Isotopes. He has players in his squad such as Homer, Lenny, Duffman ect. (as I said). The team has been funded with a huge budget and the reputation of the team is Mid Table for the Premiership.

For this database...

All the players have 140-150 CA and 200 PA, except the Under 18's who have 70 CA and -9 or -10 PA. The staff are people who you, and I think will be relevant for the job, and will be very good. All of the people have contracts until 2030.

-----------------------

Graphics Request

I will make a player list and a staff list. Basically, can I request a Simpsons facepack, and a custom kit.
For the kit, is can be anything, as long as the home is White and Red. Look for images.
However, for the logo it can be any from the top.
If there are any Graphic's people that can carry this out, then thanks :$

Player Suggestions

Name:
Postition (ST, DM, Physio ect.):
Anything else:

EXPECTED RELEASE SUNDAY 9TH JANUARY

Shoutout to Arsenal_James1997

Last edited:
Homer could be the Heskey of the team?

Pretty wierd Idea, sounds good though. Would love to give the kit a go but unfortunately I only have Gimp 2.0 so wouldn't be up to scratch.

Thats a thought, scouts Itchy & Scratchy?

Pretty wierd Idea, sounds good though. Would love to give the kit a go but unfortunately I only have Gimp 2.0 so wouldn't be up to scratch.

Thats a thought, scouts Itchy & Scratchy?

I don't think cartoon charecters in a cartoon should be added.

I added Professor Frink as a Scout?
Also, I might add 'The Springfield Shopper'. and Kent Brokman as a journalist.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Chief Wigham (sp) as Chief Scout?
I put him as director, but he could be head scout, and eddie and lou as other scouts?

I can Make facepacks for it

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

coach krupt as coach

You should put all the mother's as physos such as Marge,Milhouse's mum and that.

bart.png

If you want them yellow I can do actualy cut outs or keep it realistic