Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Spurs to be renamed for new stadium?

Reaction score
lol and they call us names about moving to NL when they might need to move themselves and change there name to Stratford Hotspur lol XDXD

Reaction score
I would kill myself if my teams name changed depending on the stadium they were playing on. :eek:

Reaction score
Hotspurs/ Spurs/ Stratford Spurs ,

ROFL nuff said

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
It really is ridiculous. Can White Hart Lane not just be expanded or something instead of paying all that cash for a new one, and demolishing most of it?

Reaction score
AFAIK, Spurs aren't actually going for the new stadium, just using it as an excuse to expand White Hart Lane, as the city council rejected their plans for expansion.

Reaction score
As much I would like to have a new stadium, I don't want the team's name to change.

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
As much I would like to have a new stadium, I don't want the team's name to change.
Neither do I mate. Not a Spurs fan, but why the **** should the fans have to put up with a name change when the name has history and is recognisable worldwide?

Reaction score
What? Is White Hart Lane not big enough? Why do they need a bigger stadium for future Europa League games? :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't think we're watching the same Premier League.
Well yes, at the moment it looks like chelsea. If they discover their form. Then god help spurs!
City wont miss on it again. You can count on it ;) Neither will Arsenal or ManU.

I hope it would be Chelsea who miss the place :D It would be nice.

Last edited:

CJ

Reaction score
This would never happen in the courts.

They won't make us change our name for moving 5 miles.

Still VERY against the move though.

N17 :wub:

Banned
Reaction score
It is only a backup incase the stadium plans fail, however they will appeal, and it will get accepted. :D

We wont change our name tho.

Ma postcodes N8, but still N17 :wub: