Spurs to be renamed for new stadium?

lol and they call us names about moving to NL when they might need to move themselves and change there name to Stratford Hotspur lol XDXD

I would kill myself if my teams name changed depending on the stadium they were playing on. :eek:

Hotspurs/ Spurs/ Stratford Spurs ,

ROFL nuff said

It really is ridiculous. Can White Hart Lane not just be expanded or something instead of paying all that cash for a new one, and demolishing most of it?

AFAIK, Spurs aren't actually going for the new stadium, just using it as an excuse to expand White Hart Lane, as the city council rejected their plans for expansion.

As much I would like to have a new stadium, I don't want the team's name to change.

As much I would like to have a new stadium, I don't want the team's name to change.

Neither do I mate. Not a Spurs fan, but why the **** should the fans have to put up with a name change when the name has history and is recognisable worldwide?

What? Is White Hart Lane not big enough? Why do they need a bigger stadium for future Europa League games? :D

Last edited:
Don't think we're watching the same Premier League.

Well yes, at the moment it looks like chelsea. If they discover their form. Then god help spurs!
City wont miss on it again. You can count on it ;) Neither will Arsenal or ManU.

I hope it would be Chelsea who miss the place :D It would be nice.

Last edited:
This would never happen in the courts.

They won't make us change our name for moving 5 miles.

Still VERY against the move though.

N17 :wub:

It is only a backup incase the stadium plans fail, however they will appeal, and it will get accepted. :D

We wont change our name tho.

Ma postcodes N8, but still N17 :wub: