Spurs vs Pompey; FA Cup Semi-Final

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 179
  • Views Views 9K
Tottenham Hotspur 3-1 Portsmouth, Pompey to score the goal in the first half and there will be another great come back in second half by Spurs.
Any Stream?

Come On Pompey!

Portsmouth 2-1 Spurs
Pompey - Kanu x2
Spurs - Defoe

Spurs 7-1.

You not going on Max?
Didn't bother lining up for ages and probably sleeping in a tent for a ticket as I thought they'd go too quickly for me to get one, and then when I found out yesterday there 1,000 left it was to short notice sadly.

I went to Wembley both times in 2008 though.

Tottenham Hotspur 3-1 Portsmouth, Pompey to score the goal in the first half and there will be another great come back in second half by Spurs.
Any Stream?
Should be on FA.com? Reading Vs Burnley was..

Yeah so erm wtf.

Boateng is playing. Since when did he ******* crawl back?

No right to be playing after not coming back for so long, but if he plays well and wins the game for us who cares.

Like Luke said to me on msn, if this isn't 0-0 at half time it will be a miracle.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

This Wembley pitch is ******* awful :S

what a save by Gomez. he's definitely proven himself after his dodgy start at Spurs.

Should be 1-0 up with that chance for Piquionne, I'm quite pleased so far though, we're doing everything we need to do and the basics are being completed :)

Great shot by Huddlestone then though.

This pitch is so bad, I think everyone on the pitch has slipped up now.

do you guys think they should be allowed into Europe if they reach the final? they're going to struggle to get a team for next season as it is, and I'd see Europe as an unwelcome distraction from the League.

what a game!!!

absolutely fabulous entertainment

Back