St. George FC - The English Youth Academy

Starting this now...Can only think of one player to buy Mutch!

Tbh, you don't need to buy anyone, the people you get are just to add to an already good squad

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

What formation are you guys using? :)

Tbh, you don't need to buy anyone, the people you get are just to add to an already good squad

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

What formation are you guys using? :)

true, just wanted to nab a couple of good-uns while the money was there :) im using jp woody high scoring 4-2-2-2 formation :)

true, just wanted to nab a couple of good-uns while the money was there :) im using jp woody high scoring 4-2-2-2 formation :)

Fair enough :) Think I might snap up Mutch myself, even though it makes squad harmony harder to achieve. I'm using 4-2-2-2 Il Devasto :p

My first team line-up:

Smithies
Kelly - Tomkins - Jones - Bertrand
Delph - Rodwell
Phillips --------------------------- Watt
Ranger - Moses​

Friendly Results
View attachment 134399

VERY happy with the 4-0 win over Birmingham!

why isnt wilshere on it?

If you'd read the OP, you would have seen me say please don't ask questions like that, as the reason was made clear. It is unrealistic that an Arsenal first team member would drop to League 2. For Rodwell + Kelly + Tomkins, reasons were given, but Wilshere is even an England international.

Fair enough :) Think I might snap up Mutch myself, even though it makes squad harmony harder to achieve. I'm using 4-2-2-2 Il Devasto :p

My first team line-up:

Smithies
Kelly - Tomkins - Jones - Bertrand
Delph - Rodwell
Phillips --------------------------- Watt
Ranger - Moses​

Friendly Results
View attachment 134399

VERY happy with the 4-0 win over Birmingham!

haha mutch ftw :p
my team -
Smithies
Kelly - Jones - Rodwell - Bertrand
Delph - Mutch
Moses --------------------------- Lansbury
Sears/Ranger - Wickham

not too different :)

infact, scrap that last screenie, after the last couple of games! buy febian brandy, he owns!

Just had the draw for League Cup 3rd Round after beating Watford and Leicester. Of course, I'll be playing Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Think I may be out. :S

Just had the draw for League Cup 3rd Round after beating Watford and Leicester. Of course, I'll be playing Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Think I may be out. :S

oh man thats harsh :( i had coventry and scraped a 1-0 win, and then WBA, and thought, *****, im out, and won 3-0! :D got swansea in the 3rd round, should be easier than chelski...

Anyone fancy making one of these for Scotland? Pm me if anyone wants to do it?

Any news from anyone on how their saves are going? :) I've got lots of work today, but this evening I hope to continue my domination of League 2. :D

i'll be on it later, my god febian brandy is ****** amazing in L2... :)

And I just drew Tottenham at White Hart Lane in the next round :S This is not fair.