St. George FC - The English Youth Academy

Brilliant dtabase I haven't had much time to play it, but every team in league 2 you dominate over. I might try Il Devastato as a tactic had great success when I played as Barca with it!

well done against chelsea Calum, great score! i beat swansea in 3rd round, wolves in the next round for me, again, better than spurs lol :) and check out how good brandy has been...he just scores hat trick after hat trick! :D

Forgot to add, Alex Chamberlain plays on the left hand side (called him up from the under 18's) but he's seriously tearing the league apart! Wickham and Moses are playing great too. Didn't sign any one as I didn't feel the squad needed to be strengthened!

oh, another game, another brandy hat trick...you shoulda just got him and mutch :p

I remember that story with the mysterious spanish guy.....will you be doing logos and kits for this!!???

Today I have ate, 3 pieces of bread, 1 yoghurt, 2 chocolate bars, 1 chocolate eclair, some jelly beans, starbursts, some rhubarb crumble and custard, 4 cups of tea, 3 glasses of coke and irn bru, and 3 glasses of juice, lasagne, 1 packet of crisps, half of a big bag of crisps, a hot cross bun, a biscuit, and a tin of custard rice, what do you think?

Today I have ate, 3 pieces of bread, 1 yoghurt, 2 chocolate bars, 1 chocolate eclair, some jelly beans, starbursts, some rhubarb crumble and custard, 4 cups of tea, 3 glasses of coke and irn bru, and 3 glasses of juice, lasagne, 1 packet of crisps, half of a big bag of crisps, a hot cross bun, a biscuit, and a tin of custard rice, what do you think?

thats either sarcasm, a random quote or your one fat ****

downloaded ^^)
looks awesome, not sure whether to start a save on it yet though.

is there a database that includes all the best youth players from around the world in one team?

Epic Meal Time

i think it would be realistic and more rewarding if you use your own tactic on this one because winning chelsea 5-1 (with any team they use) is just ridiculous anyway it is a very interesting DB thanks.

i think it would be realistic and more rewarding if you use your own tactic on this one because winning chelsea 5-1 (with any team they use) is just ridiculous anyway it is a very interesting DB thanks.

Each to their own, I have very little tactical knowledge, but do like to see downloaded ones in action. I may make my own tactic for it when I can be bothered, but for now, I'm definitely not going to complain about a 5-1 against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge! :p

Enjoy the DB, and be sure to post updates!

Love it! just started... is there anybody a few seasons in yet?? I wanna know what its like when you get into a higher league

Love it! just started... is there anybody a few seasons in yet?? I wanna know what its like when you get into a higher league

I'm not that far in yet, as I'm now working on another editing project, which is proving to be quite time consuming, but I can imagine a few seasons in, a few things would happen:

1. You should definitely be hoping for back to back promotions, possibly even straight into the Prem
2. Your team will begin to become unsettled, as they will want to move to a bigger team, so it's challenging keeping them happy.
3. You should have a load of class regens to play with!!! :) So keep an eye out!

How did you set up the only english players rule

because when i looked on the editor I could find the rule for max age but not for nationality

You can do this with the advanced editor, or by re-creating the English pyramid and adding that rule. Obviously the former is much quicker.