St. George FC - The English Youth Academy

Won the league 2 with ease Went unbeaten all season moses and ranger tore the league Chamberlin is a beast called him up straight away, getting alota offers for my players from TOP TOP teams but reject straight away for some reason they dont really get unhappy

I'm not that far in yet, as I'm now working on another editing project, which is proving to be quite time consuming, but I can imagine a few seasons in, a few things would happen:

1. You should definitely be hoping for back to back promotions, possibly even straight into the Prem
2. Your team will begin to become unsettled, as they will want to move to a bigger team, so it's challenging keeping them happy.
3. You should have a load of class regens to play with!!! :) So keep an eye out!

could yo do something like this with italy or france maybe?
^^)

could yo do something like this with italy or france maybe?
^^)

After I'm done with FM-Baseania, I'll definitely look into it :) I'd need recommendations on players and what to call the teams though!

These rules are just guidelines, you can hold onto the players past 23 if you want, and sign foreign players, but it defeats the point of the database, which is to raise English players and develop them into players worthy of competing for a spot in the National team :)

so there no way to restrict the nationality?

so there no way to restrict the nationality?

As far as I know, no there isn't, but you can restrict the age, so if you'd prefer to play like that, then change it in the editor after download.

I suppose you could set a Home-Grown player rule, but it wouldn't be without problems, and I think that only works for the whole league.

As far as I know, no there isn't, but you can restrict the age, so if you'd prefer to play like that, then change it in the editor after download.

I suppose you could set a Home-Grown player rule, but it wouldn't be without problems, and I think that only works for the whole league.

thanks matey ...
could you PM me if you already done with france or italy ?:p

Does anyone know how to use this for steam on a mac?

Can you get promoted? As I was requesting a similar DB not long ago and not being able to get promoted was one of the main things I hoped was possible, since an academy should kind of act like a reserve team.

Can you get promoted? As I was requesting a similar DB not long ago and not being able to get promoted was one of the main things I hoped was possible, since an academy should kind of act like a reserve team.

Yes, you can get promoted :) Aim for championship after 2 seasons, your team easily has the quality!

Yes, you can get promoted :) Aim for championship after 2 seasons, your team easily has the quality!
What I meant was I hoped for the opposite :p I'd like to use the academy as a B team so I never get promoted (though i'd put them into league 1 instead). Do you know if that's possible to do on the editor?

What I meant was I hoped for the opposite :p I'd like to use the academy as a B team so I never get promoted (though i'd put them into league 1 instead). Do you know if that's possible to do on the editor?

Erm, not as far as I know :S I think it's better this way, as if you're stuck in League 2, then your players are going to want to move to a bigger club. Sorry about that.

You looking to make this for FM13? If not I will and then give you credit for the idea?