Staff Roles Explained

• Thread starter Luke norn iron
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 22K
Decent enough, but you missed out a whole bunch of important bits.

Adaptability is a very useful trait for scouts, as it allows them to settle in well when scouting in different countries or ones they're not familiar with. Determination and Motivation are important for Physios, and it is useful for ***. Managers to have high Level of Discipline and Determination ratings.

Again, Man Management isn't important for coaches, but you missed out Technical and Mental coaching attributes, the former of which is especially vital for shooting and ball control coaches.
there is a brillant thread on this by Sfraser, will find it and post it up

IMO, mental coaching is vital for coaches. they are nothing if they have low mental attributes! it's what gives them 5 stars in training.

For scouts, you always have to have 1 scout to 'scout next opposition'. high tactical KNOWLEDGE & PA is vital in this job role.
For scouting under 20's, high PA. for scouting league games or cup competitions, high CA is vital.
You also have to have at least 1 scout with 20/20 PA CA& high determonation. assign him to be your main scout in the team settings.

For *** Man, i prefer if they have high CA & PA, high tactical KNOWLEDGE, high Man management. I don't really mind if they have low discipline or low motivation. I usually take care of disciplining red carded players & team talks anyway. a great example of an *** Man is Werner Kern!

For youth coaches, it's ok ef they have low mental coaching as long as they have high 'working with youth' attributes.

IMO, mental coaching is vital for coaches. they are nothing if they have low mental attributes! it's what gives them 5 stars in training.

For scouts, you always have to have 1 scout to 'scout next opposition'. high tactical KNOWLEDGE & PA is vital in this job role.
For scouting under 20's, high PA. for scouting league games or cup competitions, high CA is vital.
You also have to have at least 1 scout with 20/20 PA CA& high determonation. assign him to be your main scout in the team settings.

For *** Man, i prefer if they have high CA & PA, high tactical KNOWLEDGE, high Man management. I don't really mind if they have low discipline or low motivation. I usually take care of disciplining red carded players & team talks anyway. a great example of an *** Man is Werner Kern!

For youth coaches, it's ok ef they have low mental coaching as long as they have high 'working with youth' attributes.

Mental coaching is only required for Ball Control Training. Its only important for that. And also Motivation and Discipline are key stats for Assistant Manager if you have them give team-talks and OI.