Staines Town The Blue Square South Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaka 69

Banned
Reaction score
Today Staines Town have employed Kaka Ricardo as the new manager. As a Sunday League footballer he will not be very known round the football world but will do his best at it.

This is my first story on FM-Base so it might not be up to brilliant standards.

Last edited:
arent staines in the blue square south?

arent staines in the blue square south?
you can tell this guy's done the research before starting the story....pretty sure it's Blue Square too, rather than Blue Score XD

having a story + person who can't spell = disaster

Staines have signed Charlie Austen on Loan from Swindon, Grant Carson on a Free, Scott Marshall on a Free Jason Cousins on a Free

Workshop1 - 1 Staines

MOM

Lester(Workshop)

Goalscorers

Stuart Taylor

Farsley2 - 2Staines

MOM

Newton

Goalscorers

Austen, Griffiths

Thamesmead2 - 3Staines

MOM

Goalscorers

Talylor, Austen, Onochie

AFC Telford1 - 1Staines

MOM

Goalscorers

Taylor

Staines0 - 0Brentford

MOM

Wells

Goalscorers

NA

First Game Ends In A Draw

image-4-for-gallery_swans-gallery-559135249.jpg

Scott taylor scores a brace as we get one point in my first league game with Staines a one point makes me very proud as we have done a very good job so far and alot talent added to the team through the transfer period so we have settled well

View attachment 31994

My first League win comes and in great fashion

Charlie-Austin-Swindon_2387575.jpg

Staines managed to capture their first three points today after a great strike by Chris Bourne at Dorchester today Havant and Waterlooville next

View attachment 31999

Havant Don't take this game as Anfield but we Got a point

0,,10430~3330800,00.jpg

Today the boys managed to get a point against a strong side in the league and we have been very impressive so far this season and im very happy as we are doing very well in the league so I am very happy with the boys as no goals was scored which I would say " A Bore Draw" but we have performed very well this season.

View attachment 32000

First Loss puts Us in 11th

C_67_article_2061676_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg

We were so shocked today as we kept fighting and in the end we just collapsed when we scored the 86th minute goal then it all went wrong but we will try to bounce back.

View attachment 32003

The League table looks like this

View attachment 32004

Thanks Boys More Updates Later Today But Off Out with family today so bit later

We Bounce Back

1bde5ddb-b2a0-4f29-b388-2725f8ddd0b2.jpg

Today we managed to bounce back from that herrific lost last week but all the boys went out and performed and Austen scored the only goal of the game im happy know we are putting alot of effort in.

View attachment 32089

An Exciting Game Which Ends In A Draw

image-4-for-gallery_swans-gallery-559135249.jpg

A very good game as these had not lost this season so we were very happy with a draw even though we took the lead very early but all in all a good performance.

View attachment 32090

Status
Not open for further replies.