Staines Town The Blue Square South Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four Goles Involved And Three Were Ours

C_67_article_2056807_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg

A great game which boosted us into 7th as the bots put in a strong performance which puts us one point behind the play-offs so we are going to put alot of efforts until the end of the season well done boys.

View attachment 32091

Shut

The market was shut today and we have brought in some good faces we were close to signing Andy Hughes from Leeds but he joined Wrexham.

View attachment 32092

An awsome win in great fashion

image-2-for-gallery_swans-gallery-730176951.jpg

We were very happy at this even though it put us in 10th we are in a great position and we are ready to pounce on teams in a football way St Albans next.

View attachment 32094

Staines Draw to the St

charlie_austin.jpg

Today we managed to capture one point against St Albans which i see as a very good result with us in front I thought we could see it until the end but 1 point is good.

View attachment 32282

We were to much to handle

elliott-onochie-image-2-281259120.jpg

We scored 3 goals today in great fashion as we are know just on the edge of the Play-Off places on 17 points with five points behind 1st so we are in great form.

View attachment 32286

Good Luck

-

Follow my Burton story
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/the-magic-of-the-champions-league-t29211.html

I need followers

Bromley not good enough for us

Staines004.jpg

We were to good for Bromly today assomeone we tried to sign scored an own goal so we did not complain as we are dominating the league know.

View attachment 32296

We get through after the second time of asking

C_67_article_2063143_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg

We finally got through and we are know against an unknown team called Andover so we will not say we are through yet but we maybe could be seing the next round.

View attachment 32300

Lewes were put right

C_67_article_2061676_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg

We managed to get a shock win toda as we were ver strong and im ver rpoud of the lads and we will try to keep these efforts up.

View attachment 32324

An eight goal thriller

C_67_article_2061676_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg

We scored five goals today as we won in great fashion to progress to the 4th round of quailifing we are making great progress well done boys.

View attachment 32325

Last edited:
An amazing score there mate. Could u post a screenie of the league please want to see how u doing ! Thanks

Second loss of the season in a horrible way

we we absoulutl horrible toda but we will try to bounce back it know drops us to 4th which is not that bad.

View attachment 32329

Staines are through

article-1234629-07899BA5000005DC-674_468x343.jpg

After beating Dartford today we waited paciantly to find out who we have in the draw and we were given Accrington Stanley.

View attachment 32331

Status
Not open for further replies.