STAND FREE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE - And you thought Celtic beating Barca was something!

Good luck lad. Somehow in all my Hibs saves (first won crashed and I got sacked in the last 3 and gave up) Aberdeen always seem to be leading the way, they always put out the 3-5-2 formation and just dominate in the middle. Also a mind-f**k for me seeing Cammy Smith in the game since he gets on my bus to College in the morning :p

Get Cammys's autograph! He's going to be a star!

I can see how a 3-5-2 will work. The dons midfield is awesome. Fraser, Osbourne, Milsom, Hughes, Rae could jump into any team except Celtic!

November

At the top of the table we loose the lead, regain the lead then loose it again in our poorest month yet
Beat Celtic comfortably again, But that's all the good news i have from my fixture list
Another signing. This one will have you all laughing

Bebe!
View attachment 282249View attachment 282250

Cant ever recall any player being released 4 months into the 1st season but i guess if anyone was going to be!

Fixtures

Ross County 0-0 Aberdeen

Weirdly enough this was our most dominating display so far. The dang ball just wouldn't go in the goals! Celtic win to go top of the League for the 1st time

St Mirren 0-0 Aberdeen

Once was bad enough but two blanks in a row certainly doesn't help the attractive attacking football i claimed to be brining to Pittodrie

Aberdeen 4-2 Celtic
McGinn
Hayes 2
Fraser

Don't be fooled by the scoreline. We went defensive after taking a 3 goal lead after 18 minutes and had another goal disallowed while Celtic's 2nd was a 91st minute penalty. Why we can score 4 against Celtic but non against Ross County and St Mirren is lost on me

Hibs 2-3 Aberdeen
Vernon
Fraser 2

Good grief what a experience that was. Went 2 goals down in the first 17 minutes and slowly but surely, through the disallowed hibs goals, Vernon pulling a goal back right on half time this match had it all!

Aberdeen 2-3 Inverness CT
Naysmith
Vernon

For the second game in a row we make a awful start by giving away a early goal then relying on Langfield to save a penalty before we would quickly conceded again anyway. Today wouldn't see a comeback however. Naysmith did get us back into it but Inverness got a 3rd with 10 minutes to go with Vernon only getting a consolation

League
View attachment 282252

The cream rise to the top. Despite loosing to us for the second time in a row Celtic were far more consistent than us in November and they hit the top twice during the month as we stuttered

Player of the Month

Jonny Hayes
View attachment 282251

Only played a game and a half due to injury's but boy did it count

Did you not play Smith against ICT? No wonder you got beat!

Get Cammys's autograph! He's going to be a star!

I can see how a 3-5-2 will work. The dons midfield is awesome. Fraser, Osbourne, Milsom, Hughes, Rae could jump into any team except Celtic!

If I was an Aberdeen fan I would, but you can guess which team I support from my username ;)

All the Dons fans I know on FM always add players like Brittain & Vigurs. I managed to rangle Andrew Shinnie from ICT & both Darren McGregor & Marc McAusland from St Mirren. Also (wait for it, might happen to you if you're lucky) I also managed to get Craig Gordon on a free transfer (wait till mid-season when his wage demands aren't so high)

KIU Stonecold! Done brilliantly so far, just need to hang on and continue to keep up with Celtic.

Think it will get harder from here as our form has got worse and worse and really struggled to score in November

If I was an Aberdeen fan I would, but you can guess which team I support from my username ;)

All the Dons fans I know on FM always add players like Brittain & Vigurs. I managed to rangle Andrew Shinnie from ICT & both Darren McGregor & Marc McAusland from St Mirren. Also (wait for it, might happen to you if you're lucky) I also managed to get Craig Gordon on a free transfer (wait till mid-season when his wage demands aren't so high)

Tried to get Gordon but he signed for Man Utd! yep but he's fallen to the reserves. James McFadden was another target but he joined Fulham and has played 8 games and been awful!

December

Sinking without a trace
View attachment 282364

Nightmare month of results 5 points from 15 and only 1 win
Then we lost our last chance of keeping up with the Celtic and Motherwell by loosing to Motherwell at the end of the month.
But we did beat Elgin City in the cup.

Fixtures

Aberdeen 5-1 Elgin City - Scottish cup 4th round
Bebe
Shaughnessy
Smith 3

Bebe made a dream debut opening the scoring before Cammy Smith took over and got a hattrick

Hearts 2-2 Aberdeen
Vernon
Milsom

Two goals at the start of both half's was not enough to secure a win today. 2 home games to look forward too however

Aberdeen 1-1 Kilmarnock
Smith

Good grief another ****** draw in the league. Totally sick of this. Vernon was awful in front of goal again and may need dropped even tough he's the only stand out striker i have. Don't think Smith is ready yet!

Aberdeen 1-2 St Johnstone
Bebe

Swore repeatedly during this match. Had the lead and dominated the game St Johnstone attacked twice, scored twice. 1 point form a possible 6 at home along with our run over the last month has ended our league challenge. Amazing how bad we've been this month and if we don't beat Motherwell away next time out there will be a big gap to 2nd never mind 1st

Motherwell 3-2 Aberdeen
Vernon
McGinn

Ahh What an awful awful result even if we did play a lot better. Will hold off till the end of the month to show what a bust this months has been

Dundee 0-2 Aberdeen
Bebe
Clark

It might be the weakest team but at this point I'll take anything. Hopefully this will bring a positive start to 2013!

League
View attachment 282365

What a god awful month. Some terrible performances with the home results against St Johnstone and Kilmarnock probably ended our chances of a title challenge, Unless 2013 brings a few miracles

Player of the Month
Cammy Smith
View attachment 282366

Saved our bacon against Kilmarnock and was the star in our cup win. Smiths getting very close to taking Vernon's spot up front.

Shove Smith in when you are pretty sure you will have European football sewn up. Vernon wont be with you in the long term while Smith might

Shove Smith in when you are pretty sure you will have European football sewn up. Vernon wont be with you in the long term while Smith might

I've been tempted and almost did a few times during December but stuck with Vernon so we'll see what January brings. Might take ages with the transfer window

January

Pat Fenlon sacked by Hibs. Billy Davies replaces him
John McGlynn Sacked by Hearts, Gordon Strachan replaces him
Another transfer window failure
But were back in the title race after our major slump in December

Fixtures

Aberdeen 2-1 Dundee Utd
Hughes
Smith

Second victory against a Dundee team which leaves us in no mans land in 3rd. Great to beat our new firm rivals with a depleted squad

Inverness 0-4 Aberdeen
Bebe
Milsom
Fraser
Hayes

We do seem to like playing our "local" teams Started to field a few more youngsters and still we had no problems winning well

Aberdeen 2-0 Hibs
Osbourne
Smith

This time we had to work for it but a goal in the least 10 minutes from Cammy Smith made the 3 points safe and ends a much better month in the league.

Dundee Utd 1-3 Aberdeen - Scottish Cup 5th Round
Bebe
Vernon
Fraser

A much changed line up saw its attacking players come to the front and with a 3 goal lead at half time we could cruise through the second half

League

View attachment 282477
Wow after everything i said in December can be forgotten a 100% winning run through January as Motherwell and Celtic slipped up over and over pulls us within 4 points of the title race.

Player of the Month
Bebe
View attachment 282479

You may have laughed and or mocked the arrival of the biggest donkey I've ever seen in a United shirt but at Pittodrie he's got a total of 5 goals and 3 assists from his first 2 months and added to our attacking options

Transfer Window

In Aberdeen very little happened, I released Mitch Megginson and Put Peter Pawlett out on loan as there is just no room for him. looked for a Keeper, Left Back, Center Midfielder and Striker. Closest i came to any was getting David Goodwillie in on loan but he was happier in the reserves at Blackburn than winning the SPL with me so screw him!

Top 5 world transfers

Lucas Moura - Paris SG - £37.5m
Andriy Yarmolenko - Arsenal - £23.5m
Andre Ayew - Man Utd -£15.75m
Douglas - Lille - £13.25m
Neil Taylor - Liverpool - £10m

Biggest Scottish move was Arron Sinclair to Dundee Utd for £240k so wont bore you with that

February

Despite my Mancini-esq claim out challenge was over there is a 3 horse race title race as we go into the last 10 matches
Go out of the League Cup in the Semi finals beaten by two late Motherwell goals
Speaking of Motherwell themselves and Celtic have terrible months!

Fixtures

Scottish League Cup Semi Final
Motherwell 2-0 Aberdeen

Two late goals were enough to send Motherwell to the final. We played very well but didn't take our chances! Two top team in Scotland face off in the final Motherwell V Celtic

Aberdeen 1-0 St Mirren
Meite

5th League win in a row during 2013 but we only just deserved this one.

St Johnstone 0-1 Aberdeen
Smith

Survived to take another 1-0 win but got a fright wile writing this up and seeing "Off the post" in the 91st minute

Aberdeen 3-1 Dundee
Fraser
Smith
Fulton

Horrible start as Dundee scored from the kick off but our youngsters got a quickfire double to put us back in charge and made the last half hour comfortable. Match came at a cost as Considine, Fulton, McGinn and Anderson are all out for between few weeks and a month

Kilmarnock 0-1 Aberdeen
Jack

Seems to be my favorite result at the moment! Also this was Ryan Fraser's 25th game. Take note as he'll be making a **** of a lot more!

Aberdeen 1-1 Ross County
Fraser

So our 100% record will not make it into March although we've been so close to dropping points i can't be too made with this result!

League

View attachment 282489
We went unbeaten in the League again as Celtic and Motherwell kept dropping points, then taking points off each other which has seen us return to the top of the table, Some how. Don't see it lasting however but will enjoy it while it lasts! At the other end looks like there will be 4 teams fighting to avoid relegation

Player of the Month
Jamie "clangers" Langfield
View attachment 282490

He avoided the Rep to have a stunning month between the sticks. Might be his last season if i have my way but boy is he going out in style.

Dons do the a treble

Manager of the Month
Darran Donald

Player of the Month
Jamie Langfield

Young Player of the Month
Ryan Jack

Technical Failure!!!!!!
View attachment 283079

So far i've updated all my storys month by month however my router/modem/something at home has gone **** up and i cant get online. So i shall be posting updates on the rare occasion i get off my **** to go to my girlfriends parentals house and they shall be rather big updates as your about to see lol

Technical Failure!!!!!!
View attachment 283079

So far i've updated all my storys month by month however my router/modem/something at home has gone **** up and i cant get online. So i shall be posting updates on the rare occasion i get off my **** to go to my girlfriends parentals house and they shall be rather big updates as your about to see lol

Dear me said person - i see you are imagining up a girlfriend again!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

(somebody at work actually complemented said female as she got a kitten off her!)

Dear me said person - i see you are imagining up a girlfriend again!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

(somebody at work actually complemented said female as she got a kitten off her!)

Oh me. Her fame is spreading at a rediculous rate! Who was it she got, The kitten i mean!

Was wondering where this story had gone!!!

March

Back to back games with title rivals Motherwell and Celtic

Dons loose top spot and there 12 match unbeaten run, But not where you'd think!
Embarrassing cup exit to 1st division Raith Rovers after 212 minutes of action
International window meant little changes due to lack of games

Fixtures

Raith Rovers 2-2 Aberdeen - Scottish cup Qtr Final
O'Neil
Fraser

Played a back up and youth based teams and have to say were very lucky to still be in the cup. Replay is now a must win as both Celtic and Motherwell are out of the cup so we've a great chance of silverware

Aberdeen 1-2 Raith Rovers - Scottish Cup Qtr Final Replay - AET
Clark

Why even bother turning on the laptop! All im saying is that after 121 minutes of the replay it was 1-1 and going to penalty's!

View attachment 283098

Aberdeen 1-0 Motherwell
Bebe

Haha! Brilliant result. Totally over the moon with this result as we have never looked like getting anything from our games with Motherwell till now and the team were totally shattered after cup duty. Celtic next!

Celtic 2-2 Aberdeen
Fraser
Bebe

View attachment 283096

Cameron Smiths turn to make his 25th appearance for Aberdeen
We made a terrible start as Celtic took the lead in the 1st minute and dominated the first half without adding a second. After a rousing team talk we came out and with our first meaningful attack Cammy Smith made it 1-1. Hooper quickly put Celtic back in charge leaving us going more and more attacking and with our last attack of the game Bebe struck what prove to be the equalizer as we remain unbeaten against Celtic. Incredible Scenes!

Aberdeen 1-3 Hearts
Vernon

Hearts arrived at Pittodrie and raced into a quick 2 goal lead and on top of that Jamie McDonald was having an inspired game in goals but was eventually beaten by a Vernon penalty. With 20 minutes to go i went all out for the win but Hearts countered and finished the game with a 3rd. 1st defeat of 2013

League
View attachment 283097
No quarter given or taken as the top 3 remain right in touch with each other in the title battle with Hearts probably too far back but anything can happen in the split

Player of the Month
Andrew Considine
View attachment 283095

Might look a bit too much like Jacko in that picture but he's been a rock at the back this season!

Youth Intake

Only 2 worth while, Surprisingly non looking like the next Pele, Maradona or even Eoin Jess to be fair!

MC - Kris Vigurs
View attachment 283099

MR - W McDonald
View attachment 283100

April

Star April by signing a new contract with the club till 2017
Bebe's season ends during our deflating defeat at Motherwell
Vernon is our only scorer through the whole month!

Fixtures

Dundee Utd 0-1 Aberdeen
Vernon

Just how important will this 91st minute strike from substitute Scott Vernon be come the end of the season! Minor side note Kris Vigurs makes his debut aged 15 years and 318 days. Youngest Don ever!

Motherwell 3-0 Aberdeen

The top two going into the match.
Motherwell copied Dundee Utd's tactic of getting two quick goals before going further and getting a 3rd to end any hope of points before half time
Just to complete a terrible day Celtic beat Hearts and both teams jump me in the table

Aberdeen 1-1 Hibs
Vernon

Andy Considine's 200th league game may have been the league game where we got a second consecutive major blow to the title push

Ross County 0-2 Aberdeen***
Vernon
Fraser

League
View attachment 283101
Only 1 top 3 clash left. Match 37 against Celtic. After that game its almost certain that 1 team will be out of the race!

Player of the Month
Scott Vernon
View attachment 283102

As above Scott is the only player who scored for us in April. We'll need a lot more from the rest of the team when it matters in May!

** - Ross County match was at the start of May but added it to April's review to set up for the title deciders

The SPL title race
The final countdown

Match 37

Aberdeen V Celtic
View attachment 283103

Pittodrie is sold out. A Huge crowd of, Wait for it 20,300 are there is song to cheer there team on towards a potential title victory if they get a result from today's match

Team News

Aberdeen
Clark Robertson plays his 50th game
Bebe is out for the rest of the season with a broken toe
Niall McGinn got a knock in training and didn't make a recovery in time

Celtic
Tomas Rogne there only injury worry
Miku not scored in almost 600 minutes while Hooper is the top scorer!

The Match

1st Half
After Aberdeen made a very good start making plenty of chances and keeping Celtic at length Hooper broke through to give them the lead and right on half time Miku made the mountain twice as high for the second half!

HT - Aberdeen 0-2 Celtic

2nd Half

Celtic went 3-0 up on the hour so i threw everything at it including a front 5 but couldn't get a goal and when Celtic got a 4th the league was over!

FT - Aberdeen 0-4 Celtic

View attachment 283104

And even more annoying than our result

Motherwell 0-1 Hibs

Final Match

Final day fixtures

Aberdeen V Hearts
Hibs V Celtic
Ross County V Motherwell

Possible Scenarios

1st?
The title has gone as even if Celtic loose the Goal difference is to much

2nd?
We must win and hope Motherwell loose. Or in the unlikely case we draw Motherwell have to loose by 5 goals

The last 90 minutes of the season 2012/13

2nd - Ross County 0-1 Motherwell
7th - Hibs 0-1 Celtic
11th - Hibs 0-2 Celtic
12th - Aberdeen 0-1 Hearts
19th - Aberdeen 0-2 Hearts

Half Time
Hibs 0-2 Celtic
Ross County 0-1 Motherwell
Aberdeen 0-2 Hearts

2nd half
46th - Hibs 0-3 Celtic
81st - Ross County 0-2 Motherwell

Full Time
Hibs 0-3 Celtic - Champions
Ross County 0-2 Motherwell - 2nd
Aberdeen 0-2 Hearts - 3rd

So the season which at so many stages promised much ends with 3rd, where we were expected to be finishing but being so close to the title is heart breaking!